Louisville vs. Miami of Ohio 7:30 ESPN2 tonight! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Louisville vs. Miami of Ohio 7:30 ESPN2 tonight!

Ya he's a QB. You'll be hearing alot about him in the coming months. I just posted this to let all the guys here actually get to see some real flim on the guy.

To often people talk about wanting this guy or that guy, when most of the time they haven't even seen the guy play.

Tune in, if for nothing else then what shapes up to be a fun game.

Originally posted by Stamos
Ya he's a QB. You'll be hearing alot about him in the coming months. I just posted this to let all the guys here actually get to see some real flim on the guy.

To often people talk about wanting this guy or that guy, when most of the time they haven't even seen the guy play.

Tune in, if for nothing else then what shapes up to be a fun game.

I shall do....

But this is one of the reasons I do not engage in college football talk because half the players mentioned I did not see play or only very little.

I've seen him play a ton this year (living in Ohio). He is phenominal!!!
Miami will smoke Louisville tonight. They are one tough, under-rated team.

Ben and Eli Manning are neck and neck in the "Top QB in the draft" contest. Some say that Ben will pass Eli when the combine/individual workouts are done.

I get the feeling we're going to trade up into the Top 10.

Eli Manning
Larry Fitzgerald
Ben Roethlesberger
Robert Gallery

If any of those guys are still on the board, you can count on us getting one of those guys.

I've seen him play a ton this year (living in Ohio). He is phenominal!!!

You didn't have to live in Ohio to watch Roethlisberger this year, it seemed like Miami of Ohio was on ESPN or ESPN2 every Wednesday or Thursday night.

Ben and Eli Manning are neck and neck in the "Top QB in the draft" contest. Some say that Ben will pass Eli when the combine/individual workouts are done.

I believe Ben has already passed Eli. He's bigger, has a much stronger arm, is right about even with Eli in accuracy. & he's faster. Eli really only have two things going for him over Ben & that's his last name & experience, Eli's been a QB his whole life & Ben is only in his 4th year of being a QB.

Ben is great throwning on the run as well. 4 TD's and no picks tonight. He looked very very good.

Ben didn't seem to let any passes go in the game though like he did against Marshall in the 30+ mph wind.

His new favorite target Martin Nance doesn't look too bad of a prospect either for the 06 draft.

Back
Top Bottom