Louisville's RB Bush to delcare..Brohm next?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Louisville's RB Bush to delcare..Brohm next??

etsudolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys..just found this.....M. Bush, Louisville's junior RB is declaring. I think if he goes then Brohm will too.

NCAA | M. Bush to enter NFL Draft
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 08:18:14 -0800

Pat Forde, of ESPN.com, reports Louisville RB Michael Bush will announce Tuesday, Jan. 9, he plans to declare for the NFL Draft.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl

Great thnks for the info i am praying for brohm to declare so we can grab him

Hey guys..just found this.....M. Bush, Louisville's junior RB is declaring. I think if he goes then Brohm will too.

NCAA | M. Bush to enter NFL Draft
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 08:18:14 -0800

Pat Forde, of ESPN.com, reports Louisville RB Michael Bush will announce Tuesday, Jan. 9, he plans to declare for the NFL Draft.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/nfl
I think hes a Senior but could've stayed with a medical redshirt.

With Petrino and Bush both leaving, Brohm really has no reason to stay. Im sure he'll declare soon.

If that happens their will be 4 QBs to be taken with the first 10 picks. Hopefully we can grab one. I was leaning toward CB but if one of the 4 is available we should snatch them up.

Great news! I'm hoping for Brohm at #9. Hopefully nobody in front of us has a strong interest in drafting him too. If we could get him at #9 and then let him learn behind CPepp this/next year (I'm hoping with this one) and then let him take over, we'll be set for some time after that. I have a much better feeling about him (long-term) than some of these other "highly touted" guys. Only time will tell. We still have the Sr. bowl and all the combines before all the slotting gets done. Time will only tell.

ehhh if we go QB, i want JaMarcus Russell baby!!!!

ehhh if we go QB, i want JaMarcus Russell baby!!!!

no way he falls at 9,any way if we grab a qb at 9 it would be perfect that
kid can sit and learn for a year or two and he may start this year if c-pep is not ready or turns out playing bad besides culpepper may get healthy next year but he may get re injured aka : macnab (praying for that not to happen)
it would be great we have a qb that can take over for whatever the daunte culpepper situation is and maybe be better than him.

If that happens their will be 4 QBs to be taken with the first 10 picks. Hopefully we can grab one. I was leaning toward CB but if one of the 4 is available we should snatch them up.

4 QBs in the top 10? I dont know 4 but I know three.. Russel, Quinn, and Brohm.. If youre thinking of troy smith, fogetuhboutit.. hes a 2nd/3rd round pick at best

I think Brohm is staying

I have heard that Oscar Brohm (Brian's father) was in Tom Jurich's (Louisville's AD) office last night helping Tom make calls to incoming recruits. As far as what he was saying, I don't know. But I would be surprised to see Oscar Brohm calling recruits to try to get them to stay when the recruit could simply ask "Is Brian staying?" He'd be put on the spot. I don't think he would mind being put on the spot if he could say "yes, Brian is returning for his senior year".

Plus, Kragthorp is about to be named their new coach and he has been getting a lot of support from guys like Phil Simms (who has a son who is a recruit at Louisville). I know what ESPN has reported that Simms' son, Matt, retracted his verbal commitment to Louisville, but that is not true. Phil and Matt were both on a radio program last night saying nothing but good things about Kragthorp. Kragthorp used to be the QB coach at Buffalo, IIRC.

With all that being said, I think Brohm is staying.

I have heard that Oscar Brohm (Brian's father) was in Tom Jurich's (Louisville's AD) office last night helping Tom make calls to incoming recruits. As far as what he was saying, I don't know. But I would be surprised to see Oscar Brohm calling recruits to try to get them to stay when the recruit could simply ask "Is Brian staying?" He'd be put on the spot. I don't think he would mind being put on the spot if he could say "yes, Brian is returning for his senior year".

Plus, Kragthorp is about to be named their new coach and he has been getting a lot of support from guys like Phil Simms (who has a son who is a recruit at Louisville). I know what ESPN has reported that Simms' son, Matt, retracted his verbal commitment to Louisville, but that is not true. Phil and Matt were both on a radio program last night saying nothing but good things about Kragthorp. Kragthorp used to be the QB coach at Buffalo, IIRC.

lol you might never know... oscar could pull a saban on evreybody.

His dad wants him to stay, Brian probably said there won't be enough talent, so daddy is trying to keep recruits and convince Brian to stay.

I dont see why Brohm would stay, hes taking a huge risk. I think his draft stock couldnt get any higher than it is now.

Great news for South Florida, this may make us the Big East frontrunners next year.

:lol: Keep dreamin' ... You may have snuck by us this year, but next year WVU returns to the top of the conference.

Back
Top Bottom