Love me some Oline Film... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Love me some Oline Film...

I don't even agree with the narrative that Fitz took boneheaded sacks... In both cases where he was widely mocked, we were ahead and in clock control mode. Those 4-5 yard 'sacks' were infinitely preferable to a stopped clock.

Indeed, in one case, the announcers praised his wisdom for doing it... and the next day, numerous FH Posters belittled Fitz... showing once again that many of the flamethrowers just do not understand football.
Umm the so called flamethrowers didn’t belittle Fitz for taking 2 sacks lol

BTW

Fitz is Just as inconsistent with his words & loyalties as he is with his play

Last edited:
Heh! You realize that Fitz was only sacked 10 times in 6 games? Umm... right?

Yes, the dim-witted flamethrowers were complaining about 2 specific sacks that Fitz had taken to keep the clock running.

Facts... reality... I know they are tough for some people.

Heh! You realize that Fitz was only sacked 10 times in 6 games? Umm... right?

Yes, the dim-witted flamethrowers were complaining about 2 specific sacks that Fitz had taken to keep the clock running.

Facts... reality... I know they are tough for some people.

I never cease to be amused at those pointing out mistakes in ANY player's game. Did RF take some sacks I think were questionable? Yup. Rodgers? Mahommes? Brees? Yup. That's the problem with 'he should have . . . ' We can argue over frequency, but there are still some who point out an RTan and Rosen mistakes as if they are prized possessions. Players are judged on a BODY OF WORK. Pointing out individual mistakes is the refuge of the biased..
The OL has done surprisingly well. Part of that is OL coach, part in draft evaluations, part on player talent commitment, I expect the Rams to try to exploit the virginity of the rookies. This will be a game fans see what the OL is and can be.

Back
Top Bottom