Love Saban Hate Feely????????????? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Love Saban Hate Feely?????????????

welderpat

RINGLEADER WELDERPAT GANG
Reaction score
Can someone tell me how this is possible?
Saban had every chance to draft some good quarterbacks,he didn't!!
We all know that qb is the most complicated posistion in all of sports,and has the longest learning curve. If he would have thought that feely wasn't the answer why didn't he draft a qb day one? It takes a lot longer to teach a qb than a rb,de,or lb these guys play more on instinct than scheme.
Now I know that a lot of people are going to bring up won loss records,td,s to int,s but that is just stupid. FOOTBALL IS A TEAM SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other wise for ten years the superbowl would have been Dan Marino against Barry Sanders they were the two most dominate players of theire time, but Marino went to one,and Sanders to none.
Now the absolute two stupidist things in sports are td to int ratio, and the qb rating system, neither one of them take into acount that while one guy is trying to do his job,(throw a football)another guy is doing his job of knocking the Malarkey out of the first guy who was trying to throw the ball. Does anyone here remember how many times our qb,s got the Pennington knocked out of them? Remember Feeely geting slapped on his Losman and going through the roof on the side line? How would you like to be sitting at your'e desk tomorow and have Matt Roth blind side you as hard as he could and make you brady all over youre self? you would have to go to the get some mawaie paper and clean the Herm Edwards off of youre self and then go home and change :eek:

we didnt see value at our draft positions to pick a Qb...

if smith was there, we would have picked him (i think anyways)

but i think feeley will be fine

The work they are doin on our oline, drafting a RB, and putting in a not so conservative offense(compared to last years) i think all Feeley's excuses will be gone...Its put up or shutup time for AJ, much like Kyle Boller this year.

welderpat said:
We all know that qb is the most complicated posistion in all of sports,and has the longest learning curve. If he would have thought that feely wasn't the answer why didn't he draft a qb day one? It takes a lot longer to teach a qb than a rb,de,or lb these guys play more on instinct than scheme.
Now I know that a lot of people are going to bring up won loss records,td,s to int,s but that is just stupid. FOOTBALL IS A TEAM SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other wise for ten years the superbowl would have been Dan Marino against Barry Sanders they were the two most dominate players of theire time, but Marino went to one,and Sanders to none.
Now the absolute two stupidist things in sports are td to int ratio, and the qb rating system, neither one of them take into acount that while one guy is trying to do his job,(throw a football)another guy is doing his job of knocking the Malarkey out of the first guy who was trying to throw the ball. Does anyone here remember how many times our qb,s got the Pennington knocked out of them? Remember Feeely geting slapped on his Losman and going through the roof on the side line? How would you like to be sitting at your'e desk tomorow and have Matt Roth blind side you as hard as he could and make you brady all over youre self? you would have to go to the get some mawaie paper and clean the Herm Edwards off of youre self and then go home and change :eek:

I have no idea what in the world you just attempted to say..... :confused:

stan marino said:
The work they are doin on our oline, drafting a RB, and putting in a not so conservative offense(compared to last years) i think all Feeley's excuses will be gone...Its put up or shutup time for AJ, much like Kyle Boller this year.

I agree one hundred percent if Feely can't do it time for a change but I think he deserves a chance and so does Saban.

Why can we not give Feeley the benifit of some real coaching and an offensive staff that actually meets together to see if he has got anything before we spend more money on this position. We really havent given this guy a fair shot at the job because his support staff was a laughing stock of the NFL. Now he is starting to show promise, so says Jason Garrett Qb coach, so lets see what he has, Ok.

burger13 said:
I have no idea what in the world you just attempted to say..... :confused:

That's O.K. a lot of people don't understand a lot of things. Some people say if the team wins the qb is good. we call them Fiedler huggers :roflmao:
Some of us watch football a little deeper and judge each player on theyre own, Do J.T. and Z.T. stink since we went 4-12?

stan marino said:
:yeahthat: I'm with Stan The Man Marino.

welderpat said:
Now the absolute two stupidist things in sports are td to int ratio, and the qb rating system, neither one of them take into acount that while one guy is trying to do his job,(throw a football)another guy is doing his job of knocking the Malarkey out of the first guy who was trying to throw the ball. Does anyone here remember how many times our qb,s got the Pennington knocked out of them? Remember Feeely geting slapped on his Losman and going through the roof on the side line? How would you like to be sitting at your'e desk tomorow and have Matt Roth blind side you as hard as he could and make you brady all over youre self? you would have to go to the get some mawaie paper and clean the Herm Edwards off of youre self and then go home and change :eek:[/QUOTE

i thought that was pretty funny molds!

welderpat FOOTBALL IS A TEAM SPORT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE said:
That is exactly why we didnt take a QB with a high pick... if we pick a rookie QB with a high pick and threw him into this mess with an unstable line and a rookie RB he would have failded badly! :shakeno: Saban is going to build a team and then bring in a rookie QB into a solid situation instead of screwing a rookie QB by throwing him into a situation that he had no chance of succeeding in! :cooldude:

Nasty

AZfinfan said:
welderpat said:
Now the absolute two stupidist things in sports are td to int ratio, and the qb rating system, neither one of them take into acount that while one guy is trying to do his job,(throw a football)another guy is doing his job of knocking the Malarkey out of the first guy who was trying to throw the ball. Does anyone here remember how many times our qb,s got the Pennington knocked out of them? Remember Feeely geting slapped on his Losman and going through the roof on the side line? How would you like to be sitting at your'e desk tomorow and have Matt Roth blind side you as hard as he could and make you brady all over youre self? you would have to go to the get some mawaie paper and clean the Herm Edwards off of youre self and then go home and change :eek:[/QUOTE

i thought that was pretty funny molds!

At last someone caught on thanks az At least someone other than me isnt sitting on theyre fiedler confused as a piece of wanny :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom