Love the site and want to help at the same time get something in return? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Love the site and want to help at the same time get something in return?

Super donator has the same benefits as vip or is that separate?
Super donator is a separate acknowledgment. To get the VIP benefits you need to sign up for VIP. Once you do that you can donate additionally if you like (or are able) and that would go towards reaching the level of Super Donator. No additional benefits other than it acknowledges your love for the site and you contributed at a higher level to help keep it going, plus you get the nifty badge.
I get it, under certain circumstances $25 may be tough for some but even a simple $5 donation helps, every little bit counts. EVERYONE should be able to swing $5 and if they did, that would go a long way towards keeping our playground around.

VIP is totally worth it. The chatroom alone gives you a lot of info. The lounge, specially during the off season is awesome. Chambers's file and everything J off post for the draft and just so much more. It's about two bucks per month. That's probably less than what a beer cost these days? I wouldn't know since I don't drink.

Wouldn't take my credit card either.

It wants to force me to create a paypal account and I have no interest in doing that.

I'll gladly mail a check.

Wouldn't take my credit card either.

It wants to force me to create a paypal account and I have no interest in doing that.

I'll gladly mail a check.

Same here. I've contributed to other forums through their paypal link, and none of those forced me to open my own paypal account.

Got a hot off the press Chamber files that is full of great stuff! What are you waiting for get off the couch, pick the phone, operators are standing by. Thanks to the brothers that have joined VIP. If you have any questions about all of the forums please ask. :ffic:

"If you have any questions about all of the forums please ask."

I thought I did ask, as did others. I'll repeat my question.

Must I create a Paypal account in order to join VIP and support the site?

My apologies as I missed that. Some of the other brothers have been taken care of already as they were able to use a paypal account. Paypal is preferred way of payment. I know that staff has been notified on this. I am not a staff member. I am member just like you. I do this as I care about the site and I am just trying to help keep the doors open for all to enjoy. I have forwarded your post to the staff.
Thanks,
John

Last edited:

Sorry it took so long. Yes you will need to make a PayPal account in order to join VIP. The reason for this is it allows us to better manage subscriptions. In the past we have had challenges where members subscriptions do not renew properly or they cannot cancel properly. By using PayPal it gives us the ability to easily fix any issues that might arise with subscriptions. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

Back
Top Bottom