Loving the Dolphins and fair weathered vs dolfans for life | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Loving the Dolphins and fair weathered vs dolfans for life

Dolphinlife

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My name is Josh Galiyas and im in the army now stationed at southcom in doral within Miami. I am originally from Pittsburgh and started loving the Dolphins as a kid because Marino came from Oakland Pittsburgh and went to Central Catholic and then to Pitt and so on. I will always love the black and the gold but i bleed aqua and orange. I was stationed in the 101st airborne division in Fort Campbell KY and served overseas in Iraq and so forth. I recently changed duty positions our way of life and moved down here so that i could finally have my dream come true of having Dolphins season tickets. Last year was miserable but every good team has to have those. That was the problem in Miami we were always 9-7 10-6 11-5 but couldnt go deep in the playoffs. We were a team that was built for slightly above mediocrity. With Saban and his intensity and a very good draft reminding me of the ones johnson had while he was here we finally have that physical team with ricky,ronnie,lamar. I mean look at our recievers they are huge. Boston, Chambers,Booker and TE McMicheal. The additions of Stockar McDougle and Hudson Houck as the O line coach we may finally beat teams up instead of being more finesse oriented. I want to finally state that i am a huge fan love yuengling and iron city beer but will drink with any of the die hard fans and tailgate this season for preseason, training camp and def the regular season. I just realized in Pittsburgh everyone loves their steelers in Miami its up and down but the devoted fans and i say again the devoted ones like a few i meant this weekend at dolphins minicamp well they are the best ****** fans in the nfl

I can buy a new house
I can buy a new house
I can get a new job
I can get a divorce and find a new job

The only thing that's final is my love for the phins.

Welcome!

And thanks for your service. :patriot:

I watch my local hockey, speedway and soccer team week in week out over here. I haven't been to the fins since I was 8, but I still love hem more than anything out there! I'm a fin for life!

Welcome to the forum

Dolphinlife said:
My name is Josh Galiyas and im in the army now stationed at southcom in doral within Miami. I am originally from Pittsburgh and started loving the Dolphins as a kid because Marino came from Oakland Pittsburgh and went to Central Catholic and then to Pitt and so on. I will always love the black and the gold but i bleed aqua and orange. I was stationed in the 101st airborne division in Fort Campbell KY and served overseas in Iraq and so forth. I recently changed duty positions our way of life and moved down here so that i could finally have my dream come true of having Dolphins season tickets. Last year was miserable but every good team has to have those. That was the problem in Miami we were always 9-7 10-6 11-5 but couldnt go deep in the playoffs. We were a team that was built for slightly above mediocrity. With Saban and his intensity and a very good draft reminding me of the ones johnson had while he was here we finally have that physical team with ricky,ronnie,lamar. I mean look at our recievers they are huge. Boston, Chambers,Booker and TE McMicheal. The additions of Stockar McDougle and Hudson Houck as the O line coach we may finally beat teams up instead of being more finesse oriented. I want to finally state that i am a huge fan love yuengling and iron city beer but will drink with any of the die hard fans and tailgate this season for preseason, training camp and def the regular season. I just realized in Pittsburgh everyone loves their steelers in Miami its up and down but the devoted fans and i say again the devoted ones like a few i meant this weekend at dolphins minicamp well they are the best ****** fans in the nfl

:welcome: Thanks for helping to protect the country

A great post and Thank you for serving us. I also love the fins with all my heart. We our truly the greatests fans of the NFL. No matter how bad the team is I still watch them no matter what. Sundays in the fall our the most sacred days of the week. Go fins, we all love you no matter what.

Welcome but I feel sorry for you. Wanny left your NFL team to your Collage team.... that is just bad luck on your part for liking teams.

welcome to dolphin heaven, no pun intended, and thatmks for your service. GO FINS!

Back
Top Bottom