Lowe | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lowe

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Hello,

I am very surprised that so many of you think Lowe will be available to be signed to the practice squad. That would be a huge risk.
If any player is in trouble I would have to say it is Green. Wooden could be in trouble, but he is a good special teamer. Twan Russell could be in trouble, but I doubt it.

Expect Harrison to be evalutated and his roster spot deemed worthy or not, then Fair to be signed if the money is right and he passes a physical. There is an outside shot that Harrison and Fair could make the team and Green would be cut, but that is doubtful. I expect the better of the two new cbs (should Fair be signed) to make it with a lb.

In a nutshell, don't expect Lowe to be cut. And don't rule out Symonette as an option at lb.

Like the signing of Clark, and like the shot they are giving Jerman on the roster.

And I ask this sincerely:

How many of you actually have real football knowledge in terms of technique, experience in any kind of game, and the evaluation process the coaching staff actually uses (oh yeah, you watch Jerry and the boys on HBO LOL)

That was not meant to be sarcastic, but to get an idea for myself as I read.

Lee2000

I played college ball at a top Division I-AA school as a DB, so when I said trust me about Fair and his technique, well you can take it for what it's worth...my opinion.

The same division as players such as Bryan Cox, Kurt Warner, William Peterson, Joe Jefferson, Mel Mitchell and Dedric Ward.

Back
Top Bottom