Lowell and Castillo Re-Sign | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lowell and Castillo Re-Sign

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Castillo signed a deal for 3 years, 6 Mil a year. If he reaches 1800 ABs it turns out to be a 4 Year deal.

Lowell signed for a 4 year...with after Year 1 the new Stadium has to start being built or he can walk. If it is not complete by the third year, then he can walk.

I put the Lowell signing under the Baseball signings thread. Since there are over 100 MLB free agents I thought it would be easier to keep track of & not have 100 different threads.

Both are good signings for the Marlins but they still need to resign IRod.

Yeah, they are working hard to make a deal and he is as well. He was dissapointed with the way FA went last year so he is desperately trying to make a deal. Still no deal has been reached yet though. I am still going to miss D. Lee. From what I hear Marlins will lose Looper, Urbina, Encarnacion, and Redman. :( If we lose them, they will be sincerely missed. THe Miami Marlins are close to making a deal with Chad Fox though.

Encarnacion won't be that big a loss because of Cabrera. You'll definitely be hurting if you lose both Looper & Urbina.

Originally posted by SMadison29
Encarnacion won't be that big a loss because of Cabrera. You'll definitely be hurting if you lose both Looper & Urbina.

Yeah that is true but I feel that Encarnacion was one of our most underrated players.

Back
Top Bottom