LSU @ Florida | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU @ Florida

DonShula84 said:
Hopefully 2, USC barely hung on against UW and WVU doesnt deserve to be #2 with that schedule vs UF's

Agreed.

we should be #2 without a doubt, look who we beat/ have to play

i mean come on the gators are absolutely rolling right now

Way to go Gators! Chomp Chomp! I expected LSU to do more tho. I was more worried with LSU than Auburn and it looks like those scares might be right.

Skeet84 said:
Way to go Gators! Chomp Chomp! I expected LSU to do more tho. I was more worried with LSU than Auburn and it looks like those scares might be right.
Don't get ahead of yourself.

Auburn got caught in a trap game, and now they'll be facing the notion of losing to in a row at home. You can bet your *** I'm worried big time about next week.

finswin56 said:
Don't get ahead of yourself.

Auburn got caught in a trap game, and now they'll be facing the notion of losing to in a row at home. You can bet your *** I'm worried big time about next week.

I understand your sentiments Joe, but you have to agree that Auburn has looked very immortal the last two weeks. First barely beating SC and then losing today to Arkansas. It tells me that Auburn is beatable and has weaknesses. It also tells me that Arkansas just might be back.....4 years of Mitch Mustaine. :eek:

In the UT-UGA game they were talking about Tebow, Mustaine, and Stafford. Top 3 quarterback recruits in the nation, all in the SEC. That is going to be scary.

FinSinceBirth said:
I understand your sentiments Joe, but you have to agree that Auburn has looked very immortal the last two weeks. First barely beating SC and then losing today to Arkansas. It tells me that Auburn is beatable and has weaknesses. It also tells me that Arkansas just might be back.....4 years of Mitch Mustaine. :eek:

In the UT-UGA game they were talking about Tebow, Mustaine, and Stafford. Top 3 quarterback recruits in the nation, all in the SEC. That is going to be scary.
Auburn is beatable. But, having a close game at S. Carolina wasn't that big of a deal to me. A road game in the SEC with Spurrier coaching the opposing team will never be easy. Like I said, Arkansas was a trap game. Arkansas will no longer be a push over, as Mustaine gaines experience, but they had the fortune of being overlooked.

Auburn is beatable, but they didn't lose any talent over the past two weeks. That team is going to be pissed off, and they will be 100% focused on UF and not losing twice in a row at home. This game should scare the hell out of every UF fan.

Auburn is definitely beatable, never been impressed with their offense. STill gonna be a tough one on the road though with them looking to bounce back.

Back
Top Bottom