LSU @ Florida | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU @ Florida

UF Fin Kat said:
:sidelol:

sure bout that?

:lol:

Yeah, I take that back.

Usually it's Kris Jackson. I don't know why Colt David is kicking 30+ yard FGs.

I'm pissed we didn't go for it right there anyway.

Hey, I got a question for you guys.

Would any of you be interested in coming to Baton Rouge next year for the Fla/LSU game in Death Valley and party with me?

I can get tickets. I work for the athletic department.

LSU very well might be preseason #1 next season, and we get Florida and Auburn at home.

I'd love to have some of you Gator fans over next year.

PatsSuck456 said:
So what does Geaux mean?

Oh, sorry bro.

There is a huge population of french/cajun/creole (creole is a mix of spanish and french) people in South Louisiana.

And in the creole french language, the long "O" sound is spelled "-eaux."

So it's a play off of the South Louisiana creole language because it's indigenous to LA.

Hence, "Geaux Tigers."

DolphinDevil28 said:

Would any of you be interested in coming to Baton Rouge next year for the Fla/LSU game in Death Valley and party with me?

LSU very well might be preseason #1 next season, and we get Florida and Auburn at home.

I'd be interested, depends on how much.

UF Fin Kat said:
:shakeno: :shakeno: :shakeno:

No, we seriously might be.

I'm not kidding.

Look at the people LSU has coming back and the schedule is very favorable.

That is not a homeristic statement.

DolphinDevil28 said:
No, we seriously might be.

I'm not kidding.

Look at the people LSU has coming back and the schedule is very favorable.

That is not a homeristic statement.
two words:

Tim Tebow

plus we're winning the championship this year, so why would we NOT be #1 next season? :wink:

From another thread.

Originally Posted by Teenwolf
I think LSU has far too much speed on defense for the Gators to hang alot of points on 'em. That being said, LSU's offense is really gonna fing it hard when 90,000+ of the Gator Nation are in the Swamp going CRAZY!

Tim Tebow will not be able to run on LSU like he has against other teams, so I think Leak will have to win this with his arm and some well disguised option plays. The key will be to make LSU over pursue and exploit their speed - use it against them!

Jamarcus Russell is definately capable of winning this one, but he'll have to play an almost perfect game - thats gonna be hard with the noise.

So, my prediction is the team with the most effective running game will win - It's gonna be really close and could go either way, but for me, LSU are just gonna edge this one, if they lose they are out, win and they are back in!

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DD's response:

That's probably the best analysis of the game we've gotten all week.

FinSinceBirth said:
I'd be interested, depends on how much.

It won't be that bad.

I'd even have a few of you at my apartment if you want.

You just have to put up with a bunch of beer and LSU stuff on the walls. :lol:

UF Fin Kat said:
two words:

Tim Tebow

plus we're winning the championship this year, so why would we NOT be #1 next season? :wink:

No doubt Fla. will be top 5 next year.

But, LSU has the vast core of the defense, JaMarcus, young studs on offense and good, young o-linemen coming back next year.

And like I said, the toughest games will be in Death Valley.

Why don't you come? It'll be a great time.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Oh, sorry bro.

There is a huge population of french/cajun/creole (creole is a mix of spanish and french) people in South Louisiana.

And in the creole french language, the long "O" sound is spelled "-eaux."

So it's a play off of the South Louisiana creole language because it's indigenous to LA.

Hence, "Geaux Tigers."

Ok I see.

DolphinDevil28 said:

:wave:

Back
Top Bottom