LSU-Georgia | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU-Georgia

DolphinDevil is cutting his wrists right now... And he's actually AT the game if I remember correctly. You know that's gotta suck.

Caps said:
DolphinDevil is cutting his wrists right now... And he's actually AT the game if I remember correctly. You know that's gotta suck.

yeah i think him and someone else from this board is there thats gotta suck...lets hope our boys can pull out a win tomorrow to help ease the pain.

LSU must have had the same pregame talk Colorado had today

Philter25 said:
Man. Anyone think LSU wil get an at large bid into the BCS?

GOOD GOD NO!

All that trash talking caught up to him. Karma.

Caps said:
All that trash talking caught up to him. Karma.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:shakeno: oooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(catch my breath) oooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

K-train said:
I'm loving this, 24-7 Georgia, I predicted they would be this years Virginia Tech at the start of the year.

Why do you keep saying that?? The only similarity are that they are SEC Champs. Their not undefeated and they don't deserve a spot in the NC game like Auburn did!

Back
Top Bottom