LSU vs. Alabama | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LSU vs. Alabama

Jimmy James said:
Have you projected out who they'll be playing in a bowl? I can understand predicting a loss to Auburn even though I disagree with it, but I'm struggling with how you can be so categorical in your statement about it being the last one until I know who they're playing in their bowl.
that's true...my bad there. I guess it depends on who they play, but I think it's fair to say that if they can't score they're not gonna beat any BCS quality team. a couple projections(yes, just projections) had them facing Ohio St possibly...who would you take? I have nothing against the Tide JJ, I just think their pedestrian offense is killing them

CirclingWagons said:
that's true...my bad there. I guess it depends on who they play, but I think it's fair to say that if they can't score they're not gonna beat any BCS quality team. a couple projections(yes, just projections) had them facing Ohio St possibly...who would you take? I have nothing against the Tide JJ, I just think their pedestrian offense is killing them

Trust me -- it's killing me, too. :(

I know where you're coming from.

kastofsna120 said:
they said the same of miami last week. and miami dominated a better team. so.......

Dude, give it up. I know Miami is an awesome team. So is LSU. We are going to play each other in a BCS game. You don't have to compare them so much right now.

We will see come January.

EDIT: I'd love to see Bama play VA Tech. Va Tech is not better than Bama. Bama's D would eat Vick alive, just like Miami's did.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Dude, give it up. I know Miami is an awesome team. So is LSU. We are going to play each other in a BCS game. You don't have to compare them so much right now.

We will see come January.

EDIT: I'd love to see Bama play VA Tech. Va Tech is not better than Bama. Bama's D would eat Vick alive, just like Miami's did.
and Bama "might" score a fg against Tech...you'd be hard-pressed to find a more pathetic display of offense the last 3 weeks than Bama.

I agree...no sense in arguing Miami-LSU, nobody's gonna sway anyone else's opinion.

CirclingWagons said:
and Bama "might" score a fg against Tech...you'd be hard-pressed to find a more pathetic display of offense the last 3 weeks than Bama.

I agree...no sense in arguing Miami-LSU, nobody's gonna sway anyone else's opinion.

It would probably end in a 0-0 tie, after 127 overtimes, the refs would say enough and the stadium would be empty. :lol:

miami has much more speed on defense than alabama. that's how vatech lost. they couldn't keep up with the speed. alabama is a good defense, but miami is waaaay ahead of them

Man that took long to read this thread.

Great win by the Tigers. Second half adjustment by Pelini was impressive.

About the whole USC thing. Who cares? We have our NC.

The potential matchup of Miami and LSU would be interesting. I think it would be close and could go either way. I don't see a large margin of victory in that matchup.

Back
Top Bottom