Lucas And Williams Starters In Kc | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lucas And Williams Starters In Kc

We don’t have the environment around this team to let talent thrive. Pretty simple. Neither of these guys are all pro but it just shows how inept we are at devoloping and cultivating talent. Williams stat line in a crucial playoff game is a slap in our Dolphin hole

f6923cd3ef05b22a865961b21861dacf.jpg

This proves there is parity in the NFL. The talent level on this team isn’t nearly as bad as some of you make it out to be.
Winning begets winning. Losing begets losing.
I’d take Drake, Gore or Ballage over Williams. He’s on the level of Bolden or Perry.
This thread is foolish and sadly, predictable

Neither could start on the Dolphins.

A QB like Mahomes is going to make life pretty easy for any RB. Lucas is starting on a defense statistically worse than ours.

This proves there is parity in the NFL. The talent level on this team isn’t nearly as bad as some of you make it out to be.
Winning begets winning. Losing begets losing.
I’d take Drake, Gore or Ballage over Williams. He’s on the level of Bolden or Perry.
This thread is foolish and sadly, predictable
Ballage no Drake and Gore better. Point is Williams cost us nothing for his talents and Ballage a 4th round pick. Thats drafting backwards. The point of this predictable thread is about developing talent something we have been lacking. As far as Lucas he never sniffed the field with us and there are lots of threads about drafting another cb this year since Tank went backwards and Lippit did not return to form. Wonder why.

Ballage no Drake and Gore better. Point is Williams cost us nothing for his talents and Ballage a 4th round pick. Thats drafting backwards. The point of this predictable thread is about developing talent something we have been lacking. As far as Lucas he never sniffed the field with us and there are lots of threads about drafting another cb this year since Tank went backwards and Lippit did not return to form. Wonder why.

I liked Williams when he played for the Phins, but Ballage is a more talented player.
He plays the same position for KC that he played for the Phins....backup running back.
He’s playing now because of injury/player suspension.

The point isn’t that these two are starting, it’s what they’re doing in the position they’re in.

I don’t watch KC’s games but from the stats I’ve seen lately Williams has played really well. All he’s doing is showing the team he can start and be very effective.

I don’t know enough about Lucas to comment honestly.

I had Williams in fantasy, pretty much got Kareem Hunt production for my playoff run. He was a key in me winning. That's an RB friendly system, makes me wonder how good Hunt really is.

BTW they'll be gone Sunday at around 10:00. I always laugh at those who go against the Patriots. Hopefully one of the NFC teams can beat them but I have my doubts. The frigid cold is advantage NE BIG TIME. Does anyone think Damiem Williams running the ball is going to take down the Pats? HAHAHAHAHA!

I had Williams in fantasy, pretty much got Kareem Hunt production for my playoff run. He was a key in me winning. That's an RB friendly system, makes me wonder how good Hunt really is.

BTW they'll be gone Sunday at around 10:00. I always laugh at those who go against the Patriots. Hopefully one of the NFC teams can beat them but I have my doubts. The frigid cold is advantage NE BIG TIME. Does anyone think Damiem Williams running the ball is going to take down the Pats? HAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah the same Patriots team that was 3-5 on the road this season. The same Patriots team that should have lost to this Chiefs team in Foxboro earlier this year. The same Patriots team that hasn't won a road playoff game since '06. Yup keep hyping them up. It is going to be fun when they get their rears handed to them on the road once again.

Chiefs 45 Patriots 24

its gonna be like 6 degrees at kickoff. gonna be a lot harder for their burners to breathe. I like Williams as the 3rd back but that's it, that's what he was in KC he just wound up having to fill in. he left as a FA cause he wanted to test his market, most of us laughed at KC when they paid him what they did. hes not all of a sudden an allpro running back. Lucas isn't exactly a diamond in the rough they found either. plenty of players have been jettisoned by the fins and have super bowl rings, im sure plenty have been jettisoned by other teams and have super bowl rings too

Yeah the same Patriots team that was 3-5 on the road this season. The same Patriots team that should have lost to this Chiefs team in Foxboro earlier this year. The same Patriots team that hasn't won a road playoff game since '06. Yup keep hyping them up. It is going to be fun when they get their rears handed to them on the road once again.

Chiefs 45 Patriots 24

Patriots 34
Chiefs 24

I sure didn’t see anybody crying over losing them before. Did Lucas ever make on the active roster? As for Williams before his last year here, I wish we would’ve cut him. For every good play he made he would have 2 to 3 head scratchers.

I bet Gesicki would be crushing it on the Eagles, Rams or Chiefs teams

this franchise just plain ruins things. never a plan nor a vision.

just plug holes with ****ty FA's, ****ty trades and half-assed FO people
Ya especially if those teams value falling down almost every play, getting bullied around by corners and generally being over matched by anyone.

Something is wrong with this picture when a team like the Dolphins give up on backups that end up starters in the playoffs for another team.
When a team plays 18 games they are bound to be playing with 3rd and 4th stringers at some positions due to injury attrition. Do you really believe either of these guys will be starting on any team come week 1 of next season?

LOL. The same people complaining about letting Williams go now are the same people crying because Gase started Williams over Drake for many games. Williams is a good all around back. Him having success at this level shouldnt be a surprise. But backs are a dime a dozen.

When a team plays 18 games they are bound to be playing with 3rd and 4th stringers at some positions due to injury attrition. Do you really believe either of these guys will be starting on any team come week 1 of next season?
Yes Williams can and will be starting. Williams made a difference while he was here especially catching the ball out of the back field and blocking.

Just because your team considers expendable doesn't mean the a guy like Chris Hogan can't be the starter for the Pats headed to the superbowl along with a guy named Wes Welker.

Back in our playoff and super bowl days we had that type of team other teams scrubs and castoffs our starters.

Thats called superior coaching and thinking otherwise u end up like the phins sitting at home.

Back
Top Bottom