Lucas And Williams Starters In Kc | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lucas And Williams Starters In Kc

LOL. The same people complaining about letting Williams go now are the same people crying because Gase started Williams over Drake for many games. Williams is a good all around back. Him having success at this level shouldnt be a surprise. But backs are a dime a dozen.
Thus we spent a draft pick 4th round to replace a free agent running back because we needed to. Picking by need in the draft instead of just talent is not smart way to go in the draft.

Thus we spent a draft pick 4th round to replace a free agent running back because we needed to. Picking by need in the draft instead of just talent is not smart way to go in the draft.

Highly doubt we drafted Ballage because of need. Id put a good amount of money they felt like Ballage was just too good to pass up on and was the BPA there.

Highly doubt we drafted Ballage because of need. Id put a good amount of money they felt like Ballage was just too good to pass up on and was the BPA there.

I guess we didn't need any oline last year did we.

Picking an oline because we needed one is exactly what you said was "not smart way to go in the draft"....make up your mind..which do you want lol
Kindly disagree Ballage was a need pick to fill a hole after we jettisoned Jay A and let Williams go. Sure Drake is good but has not shown he can carry the run game between the tackles on his shoulders. Gore and Ballage are backs like Williams and Jay Ajayi.
Ballage has shown little in the running game outside one long run so that BPA is still questionable at this point.
I enjoy the draft specifically predicting the picks by round by player choice and position need.
While my player choice is nothing to brag about I have been pretty acurate on the position choice.

I will say Fitz and Tunsil choices by position and round surprised me but thats exactly what we should be doing in every round. Picking surprise picks in every round because we couldn't pass on the talent regardless of position.

Kindly disagree Ballage was a need pick to fill a hole after we jettisoned Jay A and let Williams go. Sure Drake is good but has not shown he can carry the run game between the tackles on his shoulders. Gore and Ballage are backs like Williams and Jay Ajayi.
Ballage has shown little in the running game outside one long run so that BPA is still questionable at this point.
I enjoy the draft specifically predicting the picks by round by player choice and position need.
While my player choice is nothing to brag about I have been pretty acurate on the position choice.

I will say Fitz and Tunsil choices by position and round surprised me but thats exactly what we should be doing in every round. Picking surprise picks in every round because we couldn't pass on the talent regardless of position.
and thats exactly what they did with Ballage.

This year Ballage leaves me unconvinced on your assessment so it looks you will need to convince me next year.
You are using post draft seasons to determine whether said player was the best player available in the dolphins mind or not, during the actual draft? lol okay....

Back
Top Bottom