Lucas Gravelle | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lucas Gravelle

I think you guys are underestimating how good of an athlete this kid is. I believe he played running back in H.S.

I wish all these kids that come through good luck and hope they are better than and replace the guy who has the spot. , I just never see denney retiring and its nice to have the continuity of seeing that guy out there every sunday, knowing that it wont be a screw up

I get it, you guys love and respect Denney, but when was the last time you’ve seen a snapper be the first guy down the field to make the tackle?

All jokes aside. Itd be a damn shame to see Denney thrown out to save a couple of bucks unless he suddenly can't do it physically anymore. I was in high school when Denney started playing for the Dolphins, would like to see him retire on his own terms, not because the team want to save 100k in cap

So I have the opportunity to go to two Dolphins game next season! Guess who I’m hanging around after the wins for autographs? J.D. AKA GOAT-iest GOAT to ever Bahhhh

I remember back when Denny got the job years ago. Yes, I'm THAT old. Everyone was up in arms that the venerable Ed Perry was cut for the cap savings, and this whipper snapper rookie free agent was brought in to replace him. Everybody freaked. And Denny wasn't perfect his rookie year. But he learned. We aren't far from repeating that cycle. Maybe this year, maybe next. But Denny has been a damn good LS for us.

I remember back when Denny got the job years ago. Yes, I'm THAT old. Everyone was up in arms that the venerable Ed Perry was cut for the cap savings, and this whipper snapper rookie free agent was brought in to replace him. Everybody freaked. And Denny wasn't perfect his rookie year. But he learned. We aren't far from repeating that cycle. Maybe this year, maybe next. But Denny has been a damn good LS for us.

Oh its certainly coming, and at the end of this year Denney is 40 so this is probably it either way.

What you say is perfectly reasonable, but id still hate to see it happen lol

true I really hated seeing ed perry goes for JUST a LS, since perry played some TE too. always thought why are we replacing a position player that is a great snapper with just a snapper. When Denneys time is up Im hoping its a Lineman/TE that's great at snap, but can also sub in if needed, aint gotta be a stud, but can just get some normal reps too

Oh its certainly coming, and at the end of this year Denney is 40 so this is probably it either way.

What you say is perfectly reasonable, but id still hate to see it happen lol

A sure sign of the coming Apocalypse.

A sure sign of the coming Apocalypse.

it sure as hell will be an apocalypse on here for a few hours when Denney does go and his no doubt young replacement screws up a snap and costs us a win!

Nobody cares about a LS until he makes a mistake!

Ed Perry, surprisingly, was the last active player to have caught a TD pass from Dan Marino...a good answer to a trivia question, indeed.

Hell of a long snapper too..I remember his tenure here fondly.

That said, Denney has been a beast in his time in Miami, it will be sad when his time comes, but these things do happen. The torch will ultimately be passed, and hopefully the next LS will be as successful as those he followed.

Back
Top Bottom