Lucas had a 123.19 QB rating | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lucas had a 123.19 QB rating

I quess Lucas practice bad, but come game day..look out..

and Ray threw several nice different kind of passes besides that beautiful bullet he hit Baker w/ over the middle

I was rather impressed with Lucas. This just made me feel a lot better about our QB situation if Jay goes down for some reason.

I guess I'm a bit of a perfectionist in this regard but I did see some of those same blazingly inaccurate passes that frustrate me in training camps etc.

we are in good shape with lucas as our backup...i dont think there is a dropoff if feidler goes down...

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I guess I'm a bit of a perfectionist in this regard but I did see some of those same blazingly inaccurate passes that frustrate me in training camps etc.

Ditto 2

Ray Lucas

He's always had a fire about him.....

You ever notice how fired up he gets when he makes a play ....

Originally posted by ckparrothead

I have only 1 thing to say that:
1. You can't complete every pass.

The thing that impressed me about Ray the most is he doesn't try to force things when they are not there. He realizes that you can't win a game with one throw, and that is why not one Buc came close to picking off any of passes.

I was surprised how well Lucas did as well.

I was underwhelmed with Kustok, Leonard Henry, and Alonzo Mayes.

Lucas is one of those guys that looks bad in practice, but plays well in games. It's frustrating, but it beats the reverse.

I hope Lucas wins the job from Fiedler at some point this year...

WHY?

Because the last three SuperBowl winners had a backup QB and a new RB:

Warner (he was Green's backup going into the year) and Faulk (first year with team)

Dilfer (backup to Banks) and Lewis (rookie year)

Brady (backup to Bledsoe at start of year) and Smith (first year with team)

Could Lucas and Williams be next?

Go Ray

It's funny how 2 days ago people were very worried about having Lucas as our back-up ...Now he plays one good game and everybody's thinking QB controversy..what happens if he gets picked off against NO..people 'll start talking about Levcik as our QB???Jay is the starter granted not a great one but he's the man right now..

:monkey: Doubters

Back
Top Bottom