Lucas Niang | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lucas Niang

Greer17

Club Member
Reaction score
The Chiefs offensive line got a makeover after the superbowl and one of the opt-outs from last year, Lucas Niang, may not be a lock. We should be watching their OL cuts this year as it is very crowded. We might even be able to entice them with a low round draft pick, but that may be a pipe dream since they drafted him in the 3rd round, of the 2020 draft, and haven't even seen him on the football field yet.

The Chiefs offensive line got a makeover after the superbowl and one of the opt-outs from last year, Lucas Niang, may not be a lock. We should be watching their OL cuts this year as it is very crowded. We might even be able to entice them with a low round draft pick, but that may be a pipe dream since they drafted him in the 3rd round, of the 2020 draft, and haven't even seen him on the football field yet.

Ian Rapoport
https://twitter.com/RapSheet

"The Washington Football Team is likely moving on from long-time starting OT Morgan Moses, sources say, giving Moses the ability to seek a trade."

Very good but up there in age and pity he's not a DB. Be a very good vet and is a true leader ( some consider top 10 OT in NFL and plays RT ) for the newby's to learn from.

DOB (Age):3/2/1991 (30)
HT/WT:6' 6" / 330 lbs.

just putting it out there I know I know here come the accountants

Last edited:
Right now the question would be where to you put him? The Dolphins have two young tackles in Jackson and Eichenberg. They also have Hunt who could slide back outside if needed. Then you have two vets in Davis and Fluker who have experience at guard and tackle. I'm not sure Niang would push any of those guys off the roster. Assuming the Dolphins keep two centers, that leaves 7 roster spots for olinemen. Jackson, Eichenberg, Kindley and Hunt are young locks to be on the roster and Davis and Fluker are both useful and versatile experienced vets. That leaves just one oline roster spot up for grabs so it wold come down to a player like Niang, the 7th round draft pick Coleman and the udfa prospect Jones for the final roster spot. Niang would likely be the favorite to claim that final spot, you would then have to hope you could stash Jones and Coleman on the PS.

Last edited:
I’m all for kicking eich to LG and adding a stud tackle

Are tackles always kicked to guard or just asked? Shitty joke, I should write for Cowturd

For about the same money (with none of it guaranteed) I'd much rather have Morgan Moses then Erick Flowers. Moses at RT, Hunt at RG, Kindley at LG, and let Jackson and Eichenberg battle it out for LT. If our center is over the "yips" and returns to form that sounds like a nice start at solving a long time problem.

OL is one of the few places where I don't mind a 30 year old at all.

Moses will probably get cut if a trade doesn't happen and everyone knows it. IIRC he is around 7.5 million. Not a cheese sandwich but not bad for top 10 starting RT (and last time I looked he was). All comes down to if another team is willing to offer WFT more.

I wouldn't be surprised if the FO was more worried about Jackson and that is why Liam was drafted. Even if that is true you don't turn down an affordable upgrade at such an important position.

Love to have a very good talented Vet who played through injuries and rarely missed a game and could guard Tua's blind side. Take a little pressure off the rookies to have to jump right in and lead us to the playoff's (lol)

Don't want to be bitching again next year because the OL hasn't developed fast enough or can't.

Staff seem to know what they are doing its just in the OL I still have some questionable calls.
Flowers hmmm, Karras a guy who should be totally evaluated with the Flores NE connection (head scratching)

4 first or second year players starting ??????. Love a skilled Vet to handle the RT and teach the rest of the line.
Still have no clue as to what we will have with Skura...
A proven solid player makes sense to me but I'm old school and nobody knows what the organization plan will be, if more at all...
But if we are gripping again next year about the OL ......

If we keep 8, isn't it the starters:

Jackson
Kindley
Skura
Hunt
Eichy

And the three primary backups:

Flukey
Davis
Deiter

How many do we usually keep?

Back