Lucas VS Bledsoe---- is there any comparison | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lucas VS Bledsoe---- is there any comparison

Quizlet

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was just talking to some Bills and Dolphins fans down in my hometown. The subject was brought up:

Is Lucas even considered in the same playing field as Bledsoe?

What are your comments. (BTW: this **** about past years, wont cut it. Bledsoes Super Bowl years wherent this good)

Originally posted by Quizlet
I was just talking to some Bills and Dolphins fans down in my hometown. The subject was brought up:

What are your comments. (BTW: this **** about past years, wont cut it. Bledsoes Super Bowl years wherent this good)

nice try quizless. you trying to say football is a one man sport? how bout jonas jennings vs. jason Taylor? do they belong on the same playing field? duh. get a life. game time: 1:00PM. watch your bills get smacked!:monkey:

I think so little of the Bills that I can't even get worked up over your crude attempts to get a rise out of us.

No matter what happens in this game Facts:

1. The Bills are going to watch the playoffs on TV.

2. The Dolphins are a superbowl contender.

You can smack all you want about how great Bledsoe is. It doesn't matter. Check back in a year or two when you find a defense and we'll talk.

:rofl:
This kinda stuff cracks me up. Ofcourse Lucas isn't at the same level as Bledsoe, but they don't face eachother now do they?

Bledsoe will run his offense and Lucas will run his offense.
But you can't deny Lucas has the advantage playing a weak injured defense where as Bledsoe is playing a much better defense.

The question is how will Bledsoe do against the Miami D.

It will be a fun-show for Bledsoe...

CNN-

Bills- 34
Dolphins- 21

It will be a fun-show for Bledsoe...

CNN-

Bills- 34
Dolphins- 21

Its amazing to me just how stupid Bills fans have become. two weeks ago all over the rochester radio stations and WNSR in buffalo, they were saying after the Raiders game just how horrible there defense and special teams were. and that they were going nowhere cus of there one dimensional offense and the time of possession was going to kill them.
but then you read the crap on these boards and it is a whole different team. they must be the best 3-3 team in football history!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lucas against the pathetic Bills' defense should just about equal out to Bledsoe against the very good Fins' defense. Luckily for us, we also have Ricky Williams going against that pathetic Bills' defense.
Dolphins 32, Bills 24

Originally posted by finfan54

Its amazing to me just how stupid Bills fans have become. two weeks ago all over the rochester radio stations and WNSR in buffalo, they were saying after the Raiders game just how horrible there defense and special teams were. and that they were going nowhere cus of there one dimensional offense and the time of possession was going to kill them.
but then you read the crap on these boards and it is a whole different team. they must be the best 3-3 team in football history!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They the best 3-3 team ever just ask them. :rolleyes:

I would bet $10 that when all is said and done tomorrow, Ray Lucas will have the more impressive statistics compared to Drew Bledsoe. Bledsoe throws tons of picks against the Dolphins defense. He always has.

Back
Top Bottom