Luck come a helping the Jets again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luck come a helping the Jets again

tay0365

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I give all the credit in the world to the Jets, once a team shoots themseves in the foot, they do respond, but wow, why do teams always have the Jets beat, and they do something to allow the Jets to get a shot back.

The Cowboys had them beat, they are about to score again (At the very least a FG), and Romo fumbles...wow!!!!!! :bobdole:

I thought there luck ran out last year, i guess they still have a little luck left in the tank, it should run out any week now, just wait for it..

Great now we get to hear about how awesome Sanchez is. I cannot wait for the NFL to put together another minority day and Sanchez is posted all over ESPN...

Just thinking same thing, they have a GREAT defense, however I have NEVER SEEN a team muddle their way through on offense. It's like they say "hey were the ****ing jets, you cant score on us, so lets wait till crunch time for a big fumble, and then a SPECIAL TEAMS play". God man they have all the luck in the world, if the phins have any luck its bad. (steelers game last year).

I guess swagger has its hidden benefits???

I think when you look at their stool you can find four leaf clovers all over the place

Not luck, just tony romo being the ****ing idiot he is...fumble on the goal line and that int...****ing pathetic

The game was ridiculous on so many levels. Kind of reminds me of how we would implode through the years...

I'll take Henne over Romo any day. (Really hope Im still saying this after tomorrow). But Romo makes dumb mistakes and laughs like he doesn't care. Never will see Henne do that.

Back
Top Bottom