Luck is a Symbol of Hope

Lilseb93

This Is My House
Reaction score
Andrew Luck is a symbol of hope for this franchise. He's the light at the end of the tunnel. That's why we all want Andrew Luck. He's a phenomenal QB, but he gives us something to look forward to. He gives us hope. Whether you may like it or not, the Dolphins are in position for Luck. I'm a Fins Fan 4 Life, but I see the big picture.

MiZFiT

Club Member
Reaction score
Refer to the below signature or Jcane's or anyone else who has a brain and cares for the future of this franchise.

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
If the season ended today we would pick third behind St. Louis and Indianapolis.

You need those two teams to win some games for us to have the number one pick.

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Club Member
Reaction score
The symbol of hope is a house cleaning that should have happened last year.

MiZFiT

Club Member
Reaction score
If the season ended today we would pick third behind St. Louis and Indianapolis.

You need those two teams to win some games for us to have the number one pick.

Sure am glad that there is more than half of a season left. :rolleyes2:

Dolphins7273

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
It really sucks to lose, but we gotta get out of this cycle of mediocrity somehow. I can sort of understand the people that still wanna see wins, but they need to realize that no team has ever rallied back from an 0-4 start, let alone 0-6 to make the playoffs. Whatever meaningless game they win this year will not be remembered at all by the majority of fans next year unless that win prevents us from getting Luck and we're still stuck in the same place.

Top Bottom