Luis Castillo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luis Castillo

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone has seen this...it's a few days old but can spark debate - http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/draft05/news/story?id=2036420&CMP=OTC-DT9705204233

What do you guys think about Luis if he was to possibly slip to the 3rd or 4th round due to this stuff?

He claims the steroids were to overcome an injury for the combine and is not required undergo 24 NFL Drug Tests annually. His N'Western results give no indication that he has done this before and honestly I'm on the border.

I'd be the first person to jump off a guys bandwagon because of steroids but if he was to slip to maybe the fourth round because of this would any of you guys keep an open ear if he pleaded with honesty to be a valued member of this team?

alot of GMs have already told Castillo that the sterroids won't hurt him that badly because he has no past history of sterroids, and his play on the field. If he falls to the 3rd or 4th it would be crazy not to take him.

He just may fall to the third and that would rock. We would be all over him with our early third.

DonShula84 said:
Id take him in the 3rd and pray that he isnt lying about never using it before.

Before? Who carse about before I would pray for him not using them again!!!:D

1) What he took is a banned substance, but not "really" a steriod

2) He only used it to recover from an injury faster. Not to get an "Edge" on the compeitition.

If he slips, I would jump on him

MikeO said:

Very true...What he took was Andro. The same stuff Mark Mcgwire took...I've taken it before myself. It's available at any GNC.

MikeO said:

2) He only used it to recover from an injury faster. Not to get an "Edge" on the compeitition.

If he slips, I would jump on him

Too true.

Back
Top Bottom