Luke Falk | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luke Falk

Gonzofinfan

Super Donator
Reaction score
Gotta say he is looking pretty damn good for the jets tonight.. I think darnold is trash maybe falk will turnout to be a good QB.. Came in for us but couldn't stick but he looks a hell of alot better then Trevor Semen did..

Haha spoke too soon his big drive just got foiled by Adam Gase the self proclaimed offensive guru lmao.. He has managed to put up 3 points on an offense with Leveon Bell.. Hey at least we can see we werent fools putting that egomaniacial coach out the door.

Weaker arm Pennington or Falk?
From what i've seen Pennington, Falk put some passes in there crisp till gase decided to stop that drive with a leveon bell draw for 1 yard and a leveon bell screen for 3 yards lmao.. God so predictable

Gotta say he is looking pretty damn good for the jets tonight.. I think darnold is trash maybe falk will turnout to be a good QB.. Came in for us but couldn't stick but he looks a hell of alot better then Trevor Semen did..

Haha spoke too soon his big drive just got foiled by Adam Gase the self proclaimed offensive guru lmao.. He has managed to put up 3 points on an offense with Leveon Bell.. Hey at least we can see we werent fools putting that egomaniacial coach out the door.

Falk looks good bc you've been watching Fitzpatrick for the past month

He's made two, maybe three good throws. Power to him. He'd be lucky to be a career backup.

Back
Top Bottom