Luxe Living Magazine: Looking for a Dolphan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Luxe Living Magazine: Looking for a Dolphan

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
We are looking to feature a particular Dolphin fan for our next issue of Luxe Living Magazine, an insert in the South FLorida Business Journal, which will feature Eddie Jones on the cover. The fan in mind dresses up in dolphin gear every game and I believe sits in the endzone. I thought maybe you guys would know how to get in touch with him. Let me know.

Jon

Jon Warech
Zucker Public Relations, Inc.
2875 N.E. 191 Street #402
Aventura, FL 33180
Ph: 305.932.4999 ext. 301
Fax: 305.418.7579
Email: jon@zuckerpr.com
www.zuckerpr.com

Thats all of us that sit in the endzones. Have your pick from about 15,000. I sit Sec 128 row 24 seats 1 and 2.

I want to know who the fan is in this ad from the official site -
clear.gif
- the one in the lower left-hand corner ;)

No the one beside her with the Taylor jersey...Of course the chick!
:hitself:

Hey! I'll be a nominee for biggest dolfan if you cant get ahold of him... if you need proof, ill show you my room... it is painted teal and orange, i have pictures and posters covering my walls, and i have statues and cards everywhere... you cant look one place in my room without seeing a dolphin logo... my entire wardrobe is also dedicated to the phins.... IM OBSESSED!!!!!!! My family doesnt have nearly enough time to use season tickets though... its too much work, so i havent gone to many games... HEY IM ONLY 14!!! I dont really have a decision...

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
Hey Beach Bum, wait when you grow up and you bring a girlfriend you'll see all your stuff go.
:lol:

That's life !

Tell me about it! :lol: All my stuff has been banished to the back room, or the "testosterone room" as my wife called it. I call it the "redheaded stepchild room" cause she won't let anyone but me back there! :lol:

Or even worse my girl is a Raiders fan. She just puts her stuff up in my Sports room. Again you will not have a decision!!! lol :)

Great, now i have a bunch of stuff to look forward too... those woman, they just dont understand... lol

but i love my fins and they will always be a part of my life... but i dont plan on having a dolphins colored room when im an adult... just until im 18 lol

Originally posted by MDolphins2003
Or even worse my girl is a Raiders fan. She just puts her stuff up in my Sports room. Again you will not have a decision!!! lol :)

That's grounds for a dumping due to lack of taste!

Back
Top Bottom