Lynn for OC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lynn for OC

Dan13Forever

Sewell = waste pick
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I live in SoCal, probably see him more than you guys.

He is solid. Good character. Know his Xs and Os. Not HC material yet, for OC would be fantastic.

He can turn Tua into what he did with Herbert.

Last edited:
Lynn was fired and many thought he was an awful Head Coach. Now, if he comes to Miami, and develops Tua and our offense, then he will get a second shot as a Head Coach for a team that is drafting a QB first in the draft.
I believe is a win win situation for the Dolphins and Lynn. People would see him as the one that developed Herbert and Tua

Lynn was fired and many thought he was an awful Head Coach. Now, if he comes to Miami, and develops Tua and our offense, then he will get a second shot as a Head Coach for a team that is drafting a QB first in the draft.
I believe is a win win situation for the Dolphins and Lynn. People would see him as the one that developed Herbert and Tua

On that note, Josh Boyer is probably in line for HC consideration by 2022. Might be smart to bring Matt Patricia on the staff in some capacity to be next in line for that job as well.

But yeah, with Lynn on board, I'd definitely want a young positional coach under him learning the ropes. Someone who can continue to run the same/similar system if Lynn is successful enough to turn this opportunity into a future HC gig. He'd get some quick looks if he's able to transform this offense overnight, similar to the defensive transformation from 2019 to 2020.

I wouldn't hate this hire. Lynn has shown he can win with a vet QB and shown he can get productivity out of a rookie QB. He's been able to create productive offenses and lean on several RBs instead of the traditional bell cow model. This offense should have even more weapons than the chargers next year which would make his job that much easier

Back
Top Bottom