Jax rb coach
Dallas rb coach
Browns rb coach
Jets assistant HC
Bills assistant/rb coach
Interview for HC job for the fins. We took Gase
Chargers HC, 12-4 in his second year.
Resume says, life long rb coach.

BRONCOS assistant. He wasnt retained. No oc job. Just a bus ticket.
JAXVILLE: rb coach. Tossed again.
DALLAS: rb coach. no oc promotion. seeing a pattern here yet?
BROWNS: rb coach. it's becoming a broken record. Still no oc offers.
JETS: asstant hc. If you can't be retained there....
BILLS: assistant rb coach. No promotion, just severance pay. OUCH!!
INTERVIEWED for FINZ hc gig: guess we didnt think an assist-rb coach was worthy.
CHARGERS: was an assistant rb then booted.. lowely finz said no for hc. and the bolts gave him the hc job after all that? 12-4. Ok. swell. however..., even tony sparano had 1 winning season. Tony got his 1st year!!

Sorry, but you have expertly shown us all why the guy shouldnt be our oc coordinator. assistant rb coach? maybe. but certainly not OC. never was an OC, never called a play. He is NOT qualified.

Last edited:
Well, your not off track. The chargers threw lynn out with the cat litter and the actual OC was retained. Those truelly responsible for the offenses production and rookie qb's success are still on the team. Lynn is hoping for a run game quality control gig now.

The bizmark community college green frogs are probably hiring. (go toads!!)
Wait are you rooting for the frogs or toads?

Not a secret. Just read a little bit. Was lynn not thrown off the chargers lot? Was the actual oc not retained? No crystal ball or seat in a bolts coach meeting for that.

So yes, it was your mistake.
Dumb response

yeah but wasn’t that only after the Bills let go of Greg Roman? Or was the RB Coach calling plays all those years?
List of Dolphins interview candidates, per source Dolphins RB coach Eric Studesville Dolphins QB coach George Godsey Clemson OC Tony Elliott Chargers QB coach Pep Hamilton 49ers run game coordinator Mike McDaniel Steelers QB coach Matt Canada

I guess Flo knows better than you. Top of his list is rb coach.

List of Dolphins interview candidates, per source Dolphins RB coach Eric Studesville Dolphins QB coach George Godsey Clemson OC Tony Elliott Chargers QB coach Pep Hamilton 49ers run game coordinator Mike McDaniel Steelers QB coach Matt Canada

I guess Flo knows better than you. Top of his list is rb coach.
I was talking about Anthony Lynn. I didn’t see him on the list. I’d prefer experience calling plays. But you can’t ignore the up and comers. And I don’t dislike Studesville. I’d just rather focus on QB.

Back
Top Bottom