M. William's rumor false? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

M. William's rumor false?

rafael

Hall Of Famer
Club Member
Reaction score
I don't know if this has been posted, but Rich Eisen on NFL Network said that according to USC Williams had yet to decide whether to declare for the draft. Also mentioned that at this point it was just an internet rumor that had not been substantiated. I don't know the truth, just passing the report on.

Well, it's been all over ESPN today. They've reported it as fact. It's all over the place. So if it is indeed just a rumor, A LOT of news organizations will look pretty foolish tomorrow.

Hey Rafael....While you were watching did you notice that Chris Claiborne was as dumb as a stump?

They had four wonderlic questions on tonight. He missed all four.

8, 4, 2, 1, 1/2, ?

What number should replace the question mark?

Yeah, Clairborne was really dumb. Where do you come up with 2/3?

I have to admit that given the time restrictions to take the test-I don't think I would have done that well either but GEEZ!! :shakeno:

Originally posted by ZOD
I have to admit that given the time restrictions to take the test-I don't think I would have done that well either but GEEZ!! :shakeno:

The time restrictions for the real test are tough, but these guys had time. I think you could give Clairborne time and three lifelines and he'd still miss 3 out of 4.

After watching the program again they even included 1/4 and then placed the ?. So the answer to the real question on NFL network was 1/8.

Back
Top Bottom