Maaco Las Vegas Bowl Game Preview: Boise State vs. Arizona State | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maaco Las Vegas Bowl Game Preview: Boise State vs. Arizona State

WelcomeBack

Active Roster
Reaction score
Sports Reviews

For every bowl that is set to occur, Sports Reviews will be doing a preview for the game(s) occurring each day. Today, we take a look at the Maaco Las Vegas Bowl game featuring the Boise State Broncos vs. the Arizona State Sun Devils.

The Las Vegas Bowl will be held tonight in Las Vegas, NV with a 5 p.m. PST start time. The game will pit the Mountain West Conference’s 11-1 Boise State Broncos against the Pac-12 Conference’s 6-6 Arizona State Sun Devils. Here is a look at the match-up.

How did Boise State draw a loser of a game like that, 11-1 vs 6-6? You lose, and you drop like a stone. You win, and nobody cares.

Playoffs required.

How did Boise State draw a loser of a game like that, 11-1 vs 6-6? You lose, and you drop like a stone. You win, and nobody cares.

Playoffs required.

ONLY reason is because ASU is in the Pacxx...which, as of this last year, was the MOST over-rated conference in the league, bar NONE.

I have personally lost interest in any Bowl games. It's too bad, but I keep seeing this exact scenario over and over.
There are easily 3 dozen teams that could've and should've represented before ASU did. The ENTIRE thing is subjective, which means, money automatically decides who's doing what. The entire thing is a sham folks, and the irony is that the unveiling that happened..in Tempe of all places should've blown the facade wide open...

Lots of money keeping the shenanigans that happened within the Fiesta Bowl the last several years quiet. Best part, The Fiesta Bowl committee isnt ANY different than any of the others. Its nothing but good ole boys making billions while playing Madden type games with the "Entertainment" they produce.

There is no integrity left in College sports, at least not at the upper echelon of it. College sports lacking integrity is no longer interesting to me.

Back
Top Bottom