Mac Jones Not having a Good Day (Allegations and IR) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mac Jones Not having a Good Day (Allegations and IR)

There have been allegations of Mac Jones demonstrating some inappropriate behavior by Patrick Queen. And he suffered a High-Ankle sprain which will force him on to the IR, which means he will miss the next four games at a minimum.
Then again, i just checked with Adam Schefter and he did not confirm IR just yet.
Who is pat queen?

"After the game, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Patrick Queen insinuated that Mac was no victim due to something unspeakable he uttered to Queen during the contest."
I’m so sick of these allegations with no proof. Tell us what he said and then back it up with proof from other people on the field. If it was something racial, there’s no way his own teammates would have his back.

High ankle sprains can be worse than some fractures. Would not surprise me for that to be a 4-6 week recovery.

The NFL has set the precedent for this behavior.

Mac Jones needs to be Gruden'd. It's only fair
You don’t get to make allegations like that without having to back it up with proof. How many times have we seen these accusations turn out to be nothing but lies. BYU volleyball, Duke lacrosse, Jussie Smollett, Bubba Wallace, just to name a few.

You don’t get to make allegations like that without having to back it up with proof. How many times have we seen these accusations turn out to be nothing but lies. BYU volleyball, Duke lacrosse, Jussie Smollett, Bubba Wallace, just to name a few.

Uh uh. Nope. I Believe him.

Ban Mac Jones this instant

Back
Top Bottom