Mac Jones Not having a Good Day (Allegations and IR) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mac Jones Not having a Good Day (Allegations and IR)

I’m so sick of these allegations with no proof. Tell us what he said and then back it up with proof from other people on the field. If it was something racial, there’s no way his own teammates would have his back.
We're aren't owed anything. Patrick Queen gave his opinion of Mac Jones. He didn't make an 'allegation', just people trying to read into what Queen is saying. Not everything that is said out of line is racial.

We're aren't owed anything. Patrick Queen gave his opinion of Mac Jones. He didn't make an 'allegation', just people trying to read into what Queen is saying. Not everything that is said out of line is racial.
What does the title of this thread say? Allegations.

A rim shot after a joke never ceases to be funny or get old. Even if it’s not that funny of a joke. Actually, that might even make the rim shot even better.
Nothing better than a rim job

......I mean rim shot...SHOT!

According to Queen, Jones was talking a lot of trash talk to him during the game. I guess Jones figured his teammates would have his back if Queen decided to react to all the trash talking. Because there is no way Jones can stand up to Queen in a one on one confrontation.

I guess Jones watched Brady all those years mouthing off on the sidelines and on the field and he thinks that is what he has to do to be a QB for the Patriots. Instead he just looks like an idiot and he is never going to be anywhere near the QB Brady was for the Patriots.

According to Queen, Jones was talking a lot of trash talk to him during the game. I guess Jones figured his teammates would have his back if Queen decided to react to all the trash talking. Because there is no way Jones can stand up to Queen in a one on one confrontation.

I guess Jones watched Brady all those years mouthing off on the sidelines and on the field and he thinks that is what he has to do to be a QB for the Patriots. Instead he just looks like an idiot and he is never going to be anywhere near the QB Brady was for the Patriots.
I think he confirmed that he is an idiot with his little "gritty" dance...

That franchise has gone delusional. Mac spoke to the media late this afternoon and said he is day to day. All others say otherwise.

This has been fun but with all the good threads about our team this has to go to the Beasts of the East forum

I will leave a redirect so the link will stay in the main for a while and find it easly

Mac has the same problems Tua did. A Gm that hasn't invested in him and drafted some weapons. His oc is a lifetime dc so that makes sense. He'll be ok once the Pat's get rid of Bill and get a real coach.

Back
Top Bottom