Mac Jones | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mac Jones

Mike Shanahan is rumored to take him at #3
That would make the Atlanta pick more interesting. Fields or Pitts? Trade down?

I know Matt Ryan has a few years left, but.the Falcons could be tempted to prepare for the future.

That would make the Atlanta pick more interesting. Fields or Pitts? Trade down?

I know Matt Ryan has a few years left, but.the Falcons could be tempted to prepare for the future.
I think the Falcons might take Fields if he is there.

Mac is going top five..more than likely three.
I told you he was going to shoot up the boards..
Kebo was a head of the curve also..
Do you think quarterbacks could go 1-2-3-4-5?

I know Cincinnati doesn't make a lot of draft day trades, but if quarterbacks are flying off the board, they could still get Sewell or Slater at #8, or #9

Mac Jones was going to be drafted a lot higher than people thought a long time ago. A LOT higher.

As in the top QB on their board.

sorry boys..can't see a lot of what you guys are saying... a lot of you are in my ignore list for being Watson jock sniffers...
so i could care less what most of you think about Mac.

sorry boys..can't see a lot of what you guys are saying... a lot of you are in my ignore list for being Watson jock sniffers...
so i could care less what most of you think about Mac.

Watsons jock smells like pre-nut. why would anyone want to sniff that

I was right. #15 to New England
Yeah, the Brady comparison doesn't seem so foolish either. Especially if we're talking early years Brady.

Right now, Bellichick isn't asking much from Jones and that defense is playing really well. So, in essence, he doesn't have to be a superman.

I thought Jones and Tua were fairly similar at Alabama actually. Both accurate. I think both are winners.

Tua's pocket presence and athleticism are better. I think Tua has a little bit more of the "it" factor.

But Jones has Bellichick.

Yeah, the Brady comparison doesn't seem so foolish either. Especially if we're talking early years Brady.

Right now, Bellichick isn't asking much from Jones and that defense is playing really well. So, in essence, he doesn't have to be a superman.

I thought Jones and Tua were fairly similar at Alabama actually. Both accurate. I think both are winners.

Tua's pocket presence and athleticism are better. I think Tua has a little bit more of the "it" factor.

But Jones has Bellichick.
Jones didn't show "it" during his last season at Bama?

That was the most unstoppable I can ever recall Bama being....

Back
Top Bottom