Mack Hollins responds to Dolphins Slow Start | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Mack Hollins responds to Dolphins Slow Start

So..... in the end....... every time Flores talked about execution and trying harder............ he was right?

Jeez man.

Everyday the rumors, allegations or news make me re-evaluate Flores ability to coach.

Did he lose the locker room? Or did the team not work hard enough?

Either way..... Flores is still the problem. One way or another, they didn't play for him.

What changed these last 4 weeks?

I seriously wonder if the team supported Tua and didn't believe Flores was working in the best interest of the team.

But I have been told to be a conspiracy theorist..... so.

Case in point. It took 8 games of horrible defense to change things back to what worked last year. Tge worry was teams would scheme against it. Yet he had no issues putting up league worse defensive stats.

If humbled.... Flores could be great. Just look at how they are playing.

But if he thinks that Bellichek way works for anyone other then bellicose he is in for a surprise.

Hopefully he's been humbled
🙄

Link is in the above title.
Basically says team wasn't putting in the work. Wow.
I still believe all the rumors regarding the D. Watson trade or even the X. Howard trade messed up the team, the chemisty and the morale. Ironically, they started playing better or "putting in the work" after the trade deadline.

Back
Top Bottom