Madden 2003: Dolphins player ratings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Madden 2003: Dolphins player ratings

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I was able to get the ratings for the players in Madden 2003, but was only able to get the highest rated players on the team, so the lowest one I found was Tim Ruddy at 80. There might be more players rated a 80, but if a player isn't on here, they are either a 80 or lower.

Sam Madison 98
Olindo Mare 97
Zach Thomas 94
Jason Taylor 94
Ricky Williams 90
Patrick Surtain 89
Brock Marion 89
Mark Dixon 84
Chris Chambers 83
Rob Konrad 81
Leon Searcy 80
Tim Ruddy 80

I think the ratings are pretty good and are where they should be on the guys listed except for Dixon being too high. I was surprised to see three offensive linemen on here but the best one, Todd Wade, not on here. I think all the guys towards the top have perfect ratings, with Sam Madison being the top dog. I think that Surtain should be a 92 or so but a 89 is still very good and it is in that area so they still made him pretty good. Making Chambers an 83 makes perfect sense because he has all the tools but is yet to have that Pro Bowl season, so he shouldn't be in that 90 range yet, but he could easily be there next season. I am still wondering how they will rate guys like Wade, Fiedler, Gadsden, the OLBs, Rob Burnett, and the DTs. I think all of those guys will be in the high to mid 70s, but we will see. The game comes out August 13th. :biggrin: :up: :bandwagon: :jumper:

Burnett will probably be in the 60's. Jay Williams in the low 70s if that. Wade did not have a good season so high 70s would not surprise me. OG and Fiedler should definitely be high 70's, I would have thought that one of them could creep up into the 80's.

The real key though is to run a season as the GM of the dolphins and to see what the multipliers are for growth as a player. They had the same thing in NFL 2k1. Chambers may be an 83 now but if you run a couple of seasons with him depending on what situation you put him in I would not be surprised to see his rating go all the way up to 96 within 2, maybe even 1 year. OG's ratings would probably only go up wth a good QB throwing the ball and I doubt Fiedler's ratings will move much. I'm willing to bet Ricky's rating would rise with time as well.

Fiedler should be around 82-83. He was rated 79 last year, and has steadily improved, but what do I know?? OG should be around the same, the man's catchings ability should be at 98-100, and jumping around 92.

At least Ricky's # will be 34. On 2002, I traded for Williams but his number was #49. I have to get this game!

Fiedler was a 69 in last year's game, but he went up to a 74 after one season (probably because he had 6000 yards, 90 td and 1 int with me). I had it on rookie though lol. Konrad went up into the 90s in Madden 2002 after 2 seasons, and I heard Ricky improved a lot on it too.

RESPECT!!!

The last couple of maddens have given us poor ratings....now theyve made it more realistic!....is there a link? were did you get the info? Is it for PS2? or PC?

Originally posted by chambers84
Fiedler should be around 82-83. He was rated 79 last year, and has steadily improved, but what do I know?? OG should be around the same, the man's catchings ability should be at 98-100, and jumping around 92.

Fiedler should be 80-81......I agree on OG....ZT should have been 95-96...oh well guess Ill have to modify....Chambers should be 85-86.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Fiedler was a 69 in last year's game, but he went up to a 74 after one season (probably because he had 6000 yards, 90 td and 1 int with me). I had it on rookie though lol. Konrad went up into the 90s in Madden 2002 after 2 seasons, and I heard Ricky improved a lot on it too.

I must have been going off of NFL Fever or NFL 2k2 or something.

Are these rating accurate?

Tom Brady is overated ......84?

Good News is that you can update roster during the season....

I just happen to read the features for new NFL3K and now I'm not sure which one to buy......

Back
Top Bottom