Madden 2003 franchise mode | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Madden 2003 franchise mode

glh205

Starter
Reaction score
I saw that a bunch of you play Madden 2003 and was wondering if you play franchise mode? If yes, who did you waive, trade and/or draft after year 1 (which would be this yr). Just curious to see how close we all come to what the Fins really go after this offseason.

I drafted WR with my first pick and use my second pick to draft guard.Remaining picks were use for depth at LB and OL...

my first 2 picks were DE and WR, since no Prince O in madden. remaining picks included LG and DT

Before I start my first season, the first thing I do usually is release Daryl Gardner. YOu can then re-sign him for tons less if you so feel to do so. I trade for Jeff Backus(LT, lions). Backus usually progresses to a 90+ rating. He is originally 76. And I usually pick up Sam Adams out of free agency. Those are just some tips I've got for ya if you want 'em. later

I am telling everyone get the network adapter. It updates the roster, so you get guys like Mcmichael, and Ogun, it also gets rid of guys like DG.

Originally posted by Dajesus
I am telling everyone get the network adapter. It updates the roster, so you get guys like Mcmichael, and Ogun, it also gets rid of guys like DG.

I must be missing something. I've used the roster updates off teh network and yet I still have the original roster to play online.

How do you play online with updated rosters?

As some one else said to me yesterday you can't. I am not sure why. It isn't the same roster that the game was released with, but it isn't one that was updated after preseason. I will shoot EA an e-mail 2 night to see why. The roster update is mainly for obsessive nerds like myself who can't stand playing the franchise with out the real rosters.

What bugs me about it is how significantly players decline after a season. I don't play franchise mode too often for that reason......

Your players only decline if they're getting way up their in age, or their performance in the preceeding season stunk. I recommend ALWAYS simulating the pre-season so that the vast majority of your players will see their stats increase.

I've recently turned the Bengals into 15-1 Super Bowl champs in Franchise Mode.

I have a certain trade routine right before each season...I really cant remember it right now but It goes something like this....

Trade Lowe and Green and a Dft Pick to the Lions (they need CBs) for the best Dft Pick they give you (I believe itll be a 2nd pick)

Then go trade J.Fletcher and a 2nd Dft Pick for P.Buchanon or Q.Jammer

Then go sign D.Greer as your 4th CB

Back
Top Bottom