madden: all dolphins, need help? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

madden: all dolphins, need help?

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
hey guys i need some help i am putting together on madden the all dolphins team, the players are on there but they dont have names i need help at these postitions, OL,DL,LB,CB,SS,FS thanks! and also does oj mcduffie and chambers deserve to be on this team?

OJ, maybe as a reserve(Warfield, Marks take priority). Chambers has talent but hasnt proven anything.

Double D said:
yes oj and chambers does deserve to be on the team

And you base that on your 5 years of being a Dolphin fan? No, O.J. doesn't make the cut and nor does Chambers yet.

phinfan999 said:
Mcduffie no and Chambers not for a few years

mcduffie was pretty good did you see him play, i think he deserves to be on the team but not starting.

i did not want this to turn into a oj mcduffie, chambers thread, help me with the d-line and the whole defense please

on the DL in the 80's I recall that Doug Betters #75(?), rocked. Also, The Blackwood brothers were classic at the safety positions. Oh yeah and who could forget AJ Duhe(spelling?) at LB.

Jake Scott has got to be there at S. I can't remember if he was a SS or a FS, though.

rickysux said:
mcduffie was pretty good did you see him play, i think he deserves to be on the team but not starting.

I agree, people forget fast, Mcduffie was MR.1st Down almost everything he caught was clutch, he was also one of Dan Marinos favorite targets. too bad the turf toe cut his career short.

Correct me if I am wrong, Larry Little I think was one of our best O-lineman. Richmond Webb is a possibility at left takle.

Back
Top Bottom