Madden Ratings? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Madden Ratings?

jroure

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I'm sure there are some Madden 2005 ballers on this site. Does anyone have an idea of where to find "Rookie Ratings" for this draft class/2005. I'm trying to get ratings for guys like Ronnie Brown, Benson, C. Williams, Jason Campbell, and Adrian McPherson.

FYI, I really think if we get a 2nd rounder or an extra 3rd, we should grip up one of the two QBs I mentioned above.

Let me know if you have some websites with free madden ratings or if you know someone who does ratings on this site.

If you wait till the draft, there is a Madden site that as they are drafted, they update that team with the new players and stats. I have to find it again, used it last year and it worked pretty well. It is neat to see what the computer geeks think of every pick.

Timmy54 said:
If you wait till the draft, there is a Madden site that as they are drafted, they update that team with the new players and stats. I have to find it again, used it last year and it worked pretty well. It is neat to see what the computer geeks think of every pick.
\

plz post as soon as possible id love to kno

NICE! Thanks for the website. I'll check it come draft day. I imported the rookie class during franchise mode in Madden 05. Then check the players by school/position/number to get their real madden ratings. It's pretty cool...I have us taking Brown and he's up for rookie of the year. Benson and Williams are doing okay.

I want to get ratings for Adrian McPherson, I think he might be a beast in maddens and in real life...campbell too.

Thanks on the site!

Back
Top Bottom