Maddox wanting a trade | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Maddox wanting a trade

hunter5nc1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You guys think Maddox would be an upgrade to our weak Qb position, and who would we give the Steelers

Just say no to "Touchdown Tommy," sheeeshhh I remember when he was "heir apparent" to Elway here in Denver. :lol:

hunter5nc1 said:
You guys think Maddox would be an upgrade to our weak Qb position, and who would we give the Steelers

I'd give them a half eaten cheese sandwich. Should be a fair trade.

You guys complain about our Qb problem and someones says sonmething about a once proven QB and no one wants anything to do with it

hunter5nc1 said:
You guys complain about our Qb problem and someones says sonmething about a once proven QB and no one wants anything to do with it

i think maddow would have been a great pick-up in feb. or march, but it's getting a little late now and he'd only have a month or so to pick up the playbook. that said, imo he's better than anything we have on the roster right now.

hunter5nc1 said:

That's because we already have our "proven" QB in ol' Gus. Maddox is not needed, and is no better than what we have.

Phishstix said:
i think maddow would have been a great pick-up in feb. or march, but it's getting a little late now and he'd only have a month or so to pick up the playbook. that said, imo he's better than anything we have on the roster right now.

I agree

I noticed that everybody that gets released, we want them to play for the Dolphins.....

How old is Maddox anyways?

Noodle Arm said:
That's because we already have our "proven" QB in ol' Gus. Maddox is not needed, and is no better than what we have.

when has gus been a proven QB

Back
Top Bottom