• Sam Madison

Votes: 28 19.7%
  • Patrick Surtain

Votes: 114 80.3%

• Total voters

finnyboy002

Dolphins Canadian Representative
Reaction score
I had this debate with a friend of mine just yesterday. He thinks Madison is the better CB, I argued for Surtain. My reasoning is that he is younger, and faster, and that from what I've seen, opposing teams have been taking shots (throwing towards) Madison and not even attempting to go to Surtains side. It's hard to debate 'cause I love 'em both, but I think Surtain is the better CB.

I voted Madison because early in Surtains career he took some of the pressure off of Pat by always covering the #1 WR. Note much seperates these 2 in the skills area..

madison compared to both in their prime surtain is better now.

At both of their peaks of performance, they were pretty equal. But right now, Surtain is better.

Nublar7 said:
Currently I have to go with Surtain.

I think most will agree to that... But for the whole career to now its really close in my opinion, I give the small edge to Sam.

For their entire career? Madison is better. Today, Surtain has the edge. But I believe Madison is still a great player nonetheless.

SCall13 said:
At both of their peaks of performance, they were pretty equal. But right now, Surtain is better.

I would say that Surtain is still in his prime, and hopefully Madison can find that extra gear for us in the next few years.

finnyboy002 said:
I had this debate with a friend of mine just yesterday. He thinks Madison is the better CB, I argued for Surtain. My reasoning is that he is younger, and faster, and that from what I've seen, opposing teams have been taking shots (throwing towards) Madison and not even attempting to go to Surtains side. It's hard to debate 'cause I love 'em both, but I think Surtain is the better CB.

In their primes (which Madison is probably just past his, whereas PS is in the mid portion of his) Surtain was and is the better CB...Madison is less physical and slightly below the level of a cover guy as Surtain. That being said, Madison had the better year last year, but Surtain will be better longer than Madison will be for us...

clear.gif

Shampoo is better! I go on first and clean the hair! Conditioner is better! I leave the hair silky and smooth! Oh, really, fool? Really! :D

Back
Top Bottom