Madison | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Madison

What should we do with Sam Madison?

• Restructure contract and keep him at corner

Votes: 21 60.0%
  • Restructure and move him to safety (let freeman and marion go)

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Trade him for draft picks

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Cut him and take a big cap hit

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I really don't think we should get rid of him yet. He may not be as good as he used to be but he's still one of the better corners in the league.

We could sure use some draft picks & the cap money has to come from somewhere.. Every team needs a corner so perhaps we could get some picks.

It depends how much less money he would take I guess.

He's still one of the better corners in the NFL and he's simply not a safety based upon his lack of size. Restructure and keep him.

Originally posted by Wakey
We could sure use some draft picks & the cap money has to come from somewhere.. Every team needs a corner so perhaps we could get some picks.

It depends how much less money he would take I guess.

The highest we could prob get is a 2nd, and then we have a hole at CB. I say restructure.

I'm still dying to know what team is going to trade for Madison's contract when players like Champ Bailey, Charles Woodson, Antoine Winfield, Ty Law, Troy Vincent, Bobby Taylor, and Shawn Springs are available without having to give up draft picks.

Originally posted by finsfan4life
I'm still dying to know what team is going to trade for Madison's contract when players like Champ Bailey, Charles Woodson, Antoine Winfield, Ty Law, Troy Vincent, Bobby Taylor, and Shawn Springs are available without having to give up draft picks.

That, my friend, would simply be someone's pipe dream. Nobody would trade for Madision at this point in his career with his current cap number or any semblance thereof.

Restructure and keep him. I cannot believe restructure and put him at Safety is an option :nono:

Back
Top Bottom