Main Saban is doing great overall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Main Saban is doing great overall

dannyh1907

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Wanny screwed Miami over by neglecting the offense & signing high price free agence that we are still paying cap penalties for. After the 4-12 season I would have been shocked that miami finished 9-6 and (8-8ish ? this year) All of you 14 year olds that were screaming how good the Dolphins were last week and we have one bad week and you got your panties all bundled up. Relax, & let Saban build a franchise for the future. We are 4-1 after the bye week, so dont judge us on the last game, but on the overall performance we had in the last 5 weeks. Saban is the best thing to have ever of happened to Miami.

No the best thing that ever happened to Miami was Dan marino, Bob Greise, and Larry Csonka. Thats just to name a few. And that coach that coached Miami for like 20 years, forgot his name but didn't he bring us to like 4 or 5 superbowls?

Dolphins Own said:
No the best thing that ever happened to Miami was Dan marino, Bob Greise, and Larry Csonka. Thats just to name a few. And that coach that coached Miami for like 20 years, forgot his name but didn't he bring us to like 4 or 5 superbowls?

not to be rude but learn ur history

Dfan06 said:
not to be rude but learn ur history

No kidding...How can you even make a rebuttle like that and be a dolphins fan and not know who Don Shula is...

Please learn your history

dolpns13 said:
No kidding...How can you even make a rebuttle like that and be a dolphins fan and not know who Don Shula is...

Please learn your history

He was making a sarcastic remark and I'm sure he know's
who Shula is/was.Sometimes sarcasim does not go over very well
and comprehending said sarcasim can be difficult at times.:wink:

miamiron said:
He was making a sarcastic remark and I'm sure he know's
who Shula is/was.Sometimes sarcasim does not go over very well
and comprehending said sarcasim can be difficult at times.:wink:
A simple "VOOSH" would've done the trick.

My panties are not in a bundle. I was thinking 8-8 for this season after last year. Most people were thinking like that until the Culpepper trade and inflated summer talk had everyone dreaming of a big season. Let's just enjoy the next two years and then trash the coach if we aren't in the playoffs.

dannyh1907 said:
Wanny screwed Miami over by neglecting the offense & signing high price free agence that we are still paying cap penalties for. After the 4-12 season I would have been shocked that miami finished 9-6 and (8-8ish ? this year) All of you 14 year olds that were screaming how good the Dolphins were last week and we have one bad week and you got your panties all bundled up. Relax, & let Saban build a franchise for the future. We are 4-1 after the bye week, so dont judge us on the last game, but on the overall performance we had in the last 5 weeks. Saban is the best thing to have ever of happened to Miami.

Why judge him only on five weeks? Why not judge him on the whole season, or even better, on the complete 28 games hes been here? Hes 14-14. You asking us to not judge Saban on the whole season is like Wannstedt asking us not to judge the last season he was here with Ricky retired. If we judge Wannstedt on 2000-2003, he won about 10 more games than he lost. I am willing to bet money that after four years on the job Saban won't be ten games over .500. And if in his fifth year, on the eve of his training camp, his top offensive player just retired without warning, he might go 4-12.

RGF said:
:sidelol: I knew it. We lose a game after a 4 game winning streak and Wannstedts name is brought up in a negative sense.:sidelol:

Saban will never be held accoutable. How Wannstedt was responsible for yesterday's game is crazy. When Chambers or McMichael or Welker plays well, should we praise Wannstedt? He gets blamed for everything Saban does wrong, maybe he should get credit for something that goes right.

peeps said:
My panties are not in a bundle. I was thinking 8-8 for this season after last year. Most people were thinking like that until the Culpepper trade and inflated summer talk had everyone dreaming of a big season. Let's just enjoy the next two years and then trash the coach if we aren't in the playoffs.

Oh really? Lets just shut up and enjoy the next two years? What if the next two or like these past two? Just be happy, huh? Thanks for you input, but I respectfully reject your suggestion to just sit back and drink egg nog when the Fins play like they did Sunday.

I have something for this team called passion, and I want them to win, or at least play well in losing. They did neither Sunday.

TampaFinsFan01 said:
Oh really? Lets just shut up and enjoy the next two years? What if the next two or like these past two? Just be happy, huh? Thanks for you input, but I respectfully reject your suggestion to just sit back and drink egg nog when the Fins play like they did Sunday.

I have something for this team called passion, and I want them to win, or at least play well in losing. They did neither Sunday.

I completely understand . . . it has been frustrating as a Dolphin fan for the last 5 to 6 years . . . no playoffs and all. But we can't blame a second year coach who inherited quite a mess and is doing what he can with a strapped cap and limited draft picks. The team lost to a better team and our QB made some critical mistakes I'm sure he wishes he can take back . . . but the game is over and we gotta play better this Sunday against New England. I honestly think Saban will have the pieces in place next year . . . of course being comfortable with the QB situation is by far his biggest challenge going into the offseason.

Please stop being overly dramatic about the 4-12 year. If the Chargers or Chiefs lose LT or LJ right before the season they're going to have bad years too. Wannstedt wasnt good enough to win a championship and he's gone now. He didnt **** up the future of the franchise.

I'm all for supporting Saban, but get excited about what he has yet to do not what he's done. Because what he's done isn't good enough. Let's hope that what he will do matches our expectations.

Did you seriously say Saban is the best thing to ever happen to Miami? Seriously? More than Shula or Marino? Wow.

It takes time to build a winner. You can't fairly judge Saban after 2 years. Joey's our future give him time. Mularkey needs more than one year to turn this thing around. It's not the receivers fault the QB NEEDS TO BUY MORE TIME. It's not the running backs fault, we don't run enough. It's not the OL fault and takes years for an OL to jell. The defense can't be expected to win every game. I believe in Nick, Joey, Mularkey, Mare. :sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom