Make a wish..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Make a wish.....

NYDolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The football genie has granted you a special wish. You can add any one current NFL player to the Dolphins roster (salary is not a consideration). Who would you choose?

my pick? Orlando Pace

:jumper:

Randy Moss

Let's see Randy Moss out to the right, Chris Chambers out to the left, Oronde Gadsden inside right. McKnight playing whenever he gets a chance. Ricky Williams and Konrad out of the backfield. NORV TURNER CALLING THE PLAYS......WHO THE HELL COULD STOP US!!!

genie.................

we need a michael strahan pass rusher on the d-line. randy moss would be hard to pass up.

a girl jogs the beach every morning. every day she notices this man jogging who has the most chisled, manly, perfectly porportioned body she has ever seen. but on top of his hulking, massive shoulders is this tiny little peanut head! so one day, she decides to enquiere about this obvious deformity.

she askes, i have noticed you for somes time and i must say, you body is nothing more than breath taking, but i have know, how did you end up with tiny head, is it from birth?

the man says, no, i jog the beach here everyday, and one morning i stepped on this brass bottle in the sand. i rubbed it and out pops this beautifull female genie!! she told me, my wish was her comand.

so i said, well, i would like to have sex with you! and she said, i am a genie and can not perform that wish.

so then i asked, well, how about a little head? :D :o :lol:

Had we not gotten RW...I would probably have said Marshall Faulk...but since we seem to have a tank at RB...I will go with...Brett Favre.

His leadership and tenacity alone are worthy of this selection...But man can he still throw the ball...The only problem I have with this is that Favre has 2-4 good years left....

I'd like to do this question 1 better...If you could have ANY player past or present...Then who would you choose...I'd have a toss up between Dan and LT...Of course the past players would be understood as "in their prime".:evil:

changed my vote

Shaq O'Neill to play TE - try stopping a 7'2" 350 # TE :lol:

Name a position Shaq COULDN'T play...other than maybe...kicker or punter...:D

DT, Center, Guard, corner, safety, linebacker.....I could go on.

I'd also take Donovan McNabb.

He's got the arm, the legs, the brains, the vision, the awareness, the leadership, the toughness, the big game experience, and the ability to put the team on his shoulders and win any game. The guy is a star.

And he's only 25 years old.

With the problems we have at LT, I'd take Jonathan Ogden.

Man, this is a tough question........

I'm hardpressed to pick one existing player on an NFL roster present day. If I had to pick one for our current 'phins team, I'd select Donovan McNabb.;) :eat:

that 3 for McNabb, 1 for everybody else :D

Back
Top Bottom