Make Or Break Year For Devante Parker (again) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Make Or Break Year For Devante Parker (again)

‘I know what I can do,’ Miami Dolphins’ DeVante Parker says, and everyone may soon know it, too

AR-190718097.jpg

https://www.palmbeachpost.com/sport...parker-says-and-everyone-may-soon-know-it-too

Enough. This is a Tannehill situation all over again. He's heading in to his 5th year with a grand total of 9 career touchdowns and we're still talking about "potential". We've seen the ceiling. Accept it.

Thank you for bringing law and order to the forums, when there are much more important Dolphins topics to discuss...oh wait. No there aren’t. It’s mid-July.

I guess the conversation can be allowed to continue. Carry on, everyone.

Sheesh.

Thank you for bringing law and order to the forums, when there are much more important Dolphins topics to discuss...oh wait. No there aren’t. It’s mid-July.

I guess the conversation can be allowed to continue. Carry on, everyone.

Sheesh.

Exactly.

It's not like there us a plethora of recent hot button issues to discuss this time of year.

Many of the topics have, indeed, been beaten to death, but hardcore fans need their "fix". That's why the articles coming out have little, or no real content.

Despair not, TC will be here shortly, and we can get back to debating the important things like how bad our O-line is, and who should be the starting QB.....wait.....what?

Lol

DVP is not an average talent, he just needs to stay healthy.

I expect big things from him and Gesicki this year.

Parker and R. Fitzpatrick both have something to prove, just maybe we see some fireworks.

Could be out of both of there hands and in the hands of the offensive line, that would be a shame if it was.

Parker lost his top 10 status he is a 5 mil dollar receiver now, no one is ever going to pay him like a top 10 pick ever again, but look how long Ted GInn lasted in the league after he left Miami, he was productive at the right price.
Ted Ginn was productive when he was put in the correct role. Once people stopped thinking of him as a 1st round talent and just treated him as a fast returner, then everything else he brought to the table was gravy.

Ted Ginn was productive when he was put in the correct role. Once people stopped thinking of him as a 1st round talent and just treated him as a fast returner, then everything else he brought to the table was gravy.

At my Uncle's wake a few years back, I had a conversation with a fine gent while watching the Saints/Niners playoff game. Ted Ginn caught a pass, and I said, "Huh. Shame he never got to do that in the playoffs in Miami." The gent started talking about how Ginn wasn't utilized well in Miami, and he was a victim of being overdrafted. We got talking about football for a bit, and this guy *REALLY* knew the game.

Turns out the gent was Danny Stubbs. Superb guy.

Unless he's taking a spot from a better player...

Imo, up until last year, DeVante is a lazy practice player, doesn’t understand the importance or think doing the little details will help his game, doesn’t register..

My hope comes from a talented rookie undrafted who I’m hoping works hard in practice..Parker seeing it from someone like him, under him may be the recipe to get this dude to work hard

Back
Top Bottom