Make way: Here comes the NFL again | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Make way: Here comes the NFL again

ZOD

Ruler of the Universe
Reaction score
The Orlando Sentinel has an article up. You have to register at the site to get access. If you are registering just for this article don't bother.

The Dolphins substance:

"In Miami, a restructured Dolphins hierarchy stripped personnel duties from Coach Dave Wannstedt and turned them over to new GM Rick Spielman, who promoted from his front-office position. Spielman's high-impact move was landing quarterback A.J. Feeley, a little-used backup in Philadelphia, to compete with incumbent Jay Fiedler. But word out of South Florida is Wannstedt, who last season became the first coach since 1991 to win 10 games and miss the playoffs, favors Fiedler. That should make for an interesting preseason."

Where is this word out of South Florida coming from?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...l18,1,5893789.story?coll=orl-sports-headlines

I live in Orlando, and the Sentinel seemingly never say anything positive about the phins. Even the review cited above is somewhat negative. They employ Jerry "fatboy" Greene, who loathes the Dolphins and swipes at them in every one of his columns. Again, I like the fact that all of these media outlets are overlooking the Dolphins.

The Orlando Sentinel sucks major balls!!! They always post information about the Yucs and the Jaguars, but always talk smack about the Phins. I've lived in Orlando for over 20 years and it's been like this for years. Jerry Greene doesn't know crap about football and his editorial is always stupid. Orlando is a town that will never be behind Miami since they rather air Jax games over Miami every time!! I'm glad to have left that town!

TooDrkPark said:
Orlando is a town that will never be behind Miami since they rather air Jax games over Miami every time!! I'm glad to have left that town!
dude i hate that can never watch the games at home.... orlando sentinel should have enough on their hands bashing the magic organization, leave my phins alone:fire: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TooDrkPark said:
The Orlando Sentinel sucks major balls!!!
:roflmao: Classic first sentence of your first post ever bro, nice.

Phinz4Life said:
:roflmao: Classic first sentence of your first post ever bro, nice.
yeah that was a pretty good line....had me like this for a couple of minutes:roflmao:

I know its must be pretty bad I live by Jax and last year they didn't even show much of the jags because they didn't sell enough tickets.

Back
Top Bottom