...... Makes The Pro Bowl? Predictions | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

...... Makes The Pro Bowl? Predictions

06HEMI

Active Roster
Reaction score
Who from offense or defense makes the Pro Bowl this year?
I know alot of it is a popularity contest as to who actually makes it but who will put up worthy numbers?

I think on offense you could say Drake, Tannehill (yes I'm a believer), Sitton all have a good shot.

On defense Howard, Jones, Fitzpatrick are the ones that come to mind.

But who could come out of no where and shock the world? Parker?

The sad part is (apart from maybe Jones) im having to put serious thought into who else might make The Pro Bowl. Not great.

Drake, Howard, and if Wake hits a fountain of youth, are the only players i can see with a realistic shot.

Oh **** can't believe i forgot Wake.... My bad yeah he might be the most realistic.
I could totally see Howard as well. It seems like he gets a little national respect which for the Pro Bowl is a must.
I also like the Quinn choice, totally possible.

Sitton is a strong maybe.

Fitzpatrick could be up for DROY and a pro bowl alternate nod.

If everything goes as expected maybe Ryan Tannehill as the 3rd QB or alternate.

If everything really clicks maybe Tunsil.

Howard is a possible if he shines in our lone prime time game and shuts down DeAndre Hopkins.

Wake.

......Akeem Spence will follow another former Lions DT path here and become a star :cigar

Here are my real predictions though I do think a LS (Denney) should be in the pro bowl:

Offense:

- Tannehill. Yep, going to have a great year and may not be 1st team but gets in.

- Tunsil. Breakout year and dominates at LT.

Defense:

- Jones. He got in last year and gets this year as the make good for the year he didn’t get in when he had about 180 tackles, 5 picks and 2 TDs. In other words, an above average season gets him in on reputation because he’d been snubbed earlier in career.

- Howard. More games like when he punked Brady in prime time will get him in.

- Wake. 12 sacks, 4 FF.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom