malcolm floyd? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

malcolm floyd?

Fin_Frenzy_84

Starter
Reaction score
We got orton in the bag in my opinion. We will also sign ronnie brown. What we need to do after that is get reggie bush because he should come cheap. Then sign Malcolm Floyd who is a big play receiver and Floyd and Marshall would be nice. Idk where we would stand with money but if we have any more throw the rest at a guard. Also to free money up cut lou, culver, sapp.

Then we can get mike sims-walker, and then asomugha, and then dan marino, and after than go and get vince lombardi.

Lol Reggie Bush is set to make over 10 mil this year. I def don't think he'll be cheap by any means...he wasn't even cheap in college lol!!

Then we can get mike sims-walker, and then asomugha, and then dan marino, and after than go and get vince lombardi.

sarcasm may of been funny if what I said was unrealistic but it was a nice try though.

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

If reggie gets cut though he won't be makin nearly as much money as he was

Well, looks like your right with Reggie Bush so far, whats next Mr. Cleo?

Haha I'm not enduro tryin to predict stuff. That's just what I want. imo we still land orton and last year he was second in big plays behind rivers and rivers main Target was Floyd so I think if we get orton then he can use him good like rivers did.

NO need for WR until we land a QB.

We have nobody who can get him the ball

Madame Cleo.....LMAO. Good call. It sounds like he is coming a lot cheaper than we thought....instead of $11 million we may be able to rework his deal at around $6M. Hopefully Reggie will sleep well and get a stiffy in the middle of the night for South Beach.....heck there are lots of Brazilian women who make Kim Kardashian look like dog food. I think it would be nice to keep Ricky or Ronnie but I doubt we can keep both. I think we should resign Ronnie but he needs to take a pay cut if he wants to stick around. We should be all set at the RB position, and if we can close the deal on Orton, I think our offense just got about 25% better in a couple days.

AND IMO if we dont hardly have enough money left when we get those to bush , orton . maybe we can get jason taylor for very cheap maybe a one year deal and then he can retire as a dolphin

---------- Post added at 04:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 AM ----------

because we are going to need another LB to rush and taylor might just be the guy

Back
Top Bottom