Man, I can't take the NBC 6 sports girl person anymore... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man, I can't take the NBC 6 sports girl person anymore...

heffer111

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
She says absolutely nothing important! I swear, all she does is go to miamidolphins.com, nfl.com, floridamarlins.com, and floridapanthers.com cause she thinks hockey is still being played, and just reads the headlines! AHHHHH, i don't care if I kind of want to sleep with her, she has an annoying voice and knows nothing about sports! I CAN'T TAKE IT!

thanks for letting me vent

I prefer her over Mr Smith over at channel 10. He announces sports like he is teaching an English class at a university.

heffer111 said:
She says absolutely nothing important! I swear, all she does is go to miamidolphins.com, nfl.com, floridamarlins.com, and floridapanthers.com cause she thinks hockey is still being played, and just reads the headlines! AHHHHH, i don't care if I kind of want to sleep with her, she has an annoying voice and knows nothing about sports! I CAN'T TAKE IT!

photos please :wink:

Pat Murphy...the sportscaster from Fox 29 absolutely hates the fish. Met him in person and chatted about football etc. and the dude was ruthless...I hate that guy

ih8brady said:
photos please :wink:

clear.gif

Lindsay

heffer111 said:

Joe Rose announced this morning that she (Lindsay) is leaving NBC6 to work for George Michael's Sports Machine (national). It's the second woman sportscaster from NBC6 to leave to Sports Machine.

CaptainK said:
Joe Rose announced this morning that she (Lindsay) is leaving NBC6 to work for George Michael's Sports Machine (national). It's the second woman sportscaster from NBC6 to leave to Sports Machine.
I swear George Michael has some sort of cryogenics going on, him and Dick Clark must both be 190 yrs old by now.

MNFINFAN said:
I swear George Michael has some sort of cryogenics going on, him and Dick Clark must both be 190 yrs old by now.

Michael's died years ago...it's all done with CGI now :D

Noodle Arm said:
Through the looks of things,I don't think her talent as a sportscaster is what's getting her hired.
:couch: (Me hiding from NOW)

LostInPatsLand said:
Through the looks of things,I don't think her talent as a sportscaster is what's getting her hired.
:couch: (Me hiding from NOW)

And it's not her talent as a sportscaster that makes me tune in every night :lol:

Back
Top Bottom