Man I love this dude. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man I love this dude.

I thought going into the last college football season that Tua was the best QB to come along since Manning. Yet because of his multiple injuries and specifically because of his hip surgery, I questioned if he should be drafted by the Dolphins. While I am still concerned about his ability to avoid injuries at the NFL level, I am certainly rooting for him and hope he has a long and successful career as the QB of the Dolphin.

What I always liked about him other than the fact he is a great passer is his leadership and the fact his teammates loved playing with him. This is what Flores and the coaches saw in Fitzpatrick last year and now they have it in Tua who is a much better and younger QB than Fitzpatrick.

I think even Daniel Tosh will forgive Saban. I did when I realized years ago that he was forced into a job that he really didn't want

Tua reminds me a little bit of Russell Wilson as far as the way he speaks and his leadership qualities. If he ends up playing like him we got a steal!

As noted by many. He doesnt have the build to be as physical as Wilson.

But I hope he brings the leadership and wins that are comparable to Wilson.

I think even Daniel Tosh will forgive Saban. I did when I realized years ago that he was forced into a job that he really didn't want

Saban will be forgiven if Tua wins us a SB. Also the thought that a grown 50 year old man who's kinda of an ahole can be peer pressured into taking a job he doesn't want is laughable. Also also even if he didn't want the job and even if he wanted to go to Alabama what upsets people most is how he went about it as in all the LIES. Be a man about it and tell the truth.

Saban will be forgiven if Tua wins us a SB. Also the thought that a grown 50 year old man who's kinda of an ahole can be peer pressured into taking a job he doesn't want is laughable. Also also even if he didn't want the job and even if he wanted to go to Alabama what upsets people most is how he went about it as in all the LIES. Be a man about it and tell the truth.
He did,you guys just didn't want to listen..

He did,you guys just didn't want to listen..

https://www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=2705288

So was he talking in code? Did he whisper it in your ears? Did you bug his home?

So on Thursday, Saban -- who has tried to denounce the story about him potentially going to Alabama numerous times in recent weeks -- again, and adamantly, denied that he's headed back to the college ranks.

"I guess I have to say it," Saban said. "I'm not going to be the Alabama coach."

How could you not ****ing love that guy. His interviewing skills are already great. Very calm and collected and says all the right things.

I have never bought a Jersey but I might buy his.

At the time he said that...Rich Rod was our coach,Saban wouldn't commit to leaving during the season....after? different story.
Hey,Even Saban has admitted ,he made mistakes here,but how long would you last if your boss was cutting your legs out from under you
all the time.

Not to go overboard, but if he stays healthy, and reaches his high expectations, this a a better version of Wilson.
wilson is a special Qb who will be in the hall of fame in his current pace, we can only hope Tua follows the same path

No but they are close to the same height. Tua might be a little taller than Wilson actually.

Height doesnt matter.

I'm talking build and their individual core.

Russel is more compact and built for holding onto the ball.

Height doesnt matter.

I'm talking build and their individual core.

Russel is more compact and built for holding onto the ball.

Well last time I checked Brees isn't that big and he does just fine. Murray with the Cardinals is pretty small too and had a good rookie year.

Back
Top Bottom