Man, I should be a moderator, or at least a commentator. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man, I should be a moderator, or at least a commentator.

DolphinDevil28

I like boobs.
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
OK, Posted long enough??? Check.

Know enough about football in general, and the Fins? DEFINITELY CHECK.

I'm always writing about our team, but I always have to ask if it can be posted on the site. I'm always telling people that their posts are in the wrong forum, and helping peoples' questions about the site too.

Isn't that the majority of what you guys do too? Come on, good ole' DD28 needs some love.

I'm going to be arranging the New Orleans Finheaven/Dolphins party on October 30th when we play the Saints. Wouldn't you want a mod there to take some control?? :D

P.S. Not to mention, I worked for CNN, a local channel in New Orleans, and several other organizations.... etc...and I scored a perfect 36 in English on the ACT. I definitely have the skills.

Come on guys, think about it. You know you want me.

Finheaven Rules, and I want to be a part of it. Gimme a chance. :)

DD28, i think that you would be a great mod. The Bills fans willl be even more scared of you then. :D

DolphinDevil28 said:
OK, Posted long enough??? Check.

Know enough about football in general, and the Fins? DEFINITELY CHECK.

I'm always writing about our team, but I always have to ask if it can be posted on the site. I'm always telling people that their posts are in the wrong forum, and helping peoples' questions about the site too.

Isn't that the majority of what you guys do too? Come on, good ole' DD28 needs some love.

I'm going to be arranging the New Orleans Finheaven/Dolphins party on October 30th when we play the Saints. Wouldn't you want a mod there to take some control?? :D

P.S. Not to mention, I worked for CNN, a local channel in New Orleans, and several other organizations.... etc...and I scored a perfect 36 in English on the ACT. I definitely have the skills.

Come on guys, think about it. You know you want me.

Finheaven Rules, and I want to be a part of it. Gimme a chance. :)

he needs to get back in here and get to work

it would probably help if u didnt have "jets SUCK bills BLOW" as ur personal title...

Back
Top Bottom