Man Oh Man...Day of the Draft... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man Oh Man...Day of the Draft...

I've never wanted the draft to get here as bad I do this season.

PhinSoldia said:
nope people will be by the tv with a new thread already open and when Saban picks his guy they just fill the name in
:lol: yeah :lol:

It'll be one of 7 guys and whilst we all have our faves, in the cold light of day, any of the 7 help our team.

T tes said:
I bet as soon as we select who we want there will be someone posting it 10 seconds later :wink:
I can picture some of the people on this site starting a million threads saying "I told you, we got ___________!" and just waiting for it to be announced so they can submit it.

The sad thing is, if no one had thought of it I just gave them an idea.

though not everybody will want the guy we will pick, IMO everybody will end up being happy by who we got. This year we don't know who we will draft, and we only have to wait 1 spot so we will get one of the guys we want. Atleast we won't have an Andrews/Carey situation like last year.

I agree .....

As long as it is one of the "big seven" I will be happy.

popularwar said:
I can picture some of the people on this site starting a million threads saying "I told you, we got ___________!" and just waiting for it to be announced so they can submit it.

The sad thing is, if no one had thought of it I just gave them an idea.

please believe people are thinking about it

Here's something similar to what you're talking about. Here's our draft day thread from last year...notice how we all didnt want Eli, and notice how we all acted when we got Eli, and then notice when we traded Eli! Simply Hillarious!

The pick of Eli (where fun begins is on 13-14 page) ; the trade around 30.

You want to talk about shouting NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

http://forum.uniontrib.com/upload/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28408&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

I would love to be on here for the draft, but I won't be. :cry: I will be able to wacth the draft, but I won't have internet access until Sunday Night.

Sagat_Igott said:
This place will be wild, busy and divided....people here will bash OR celebrate our pick/move to death!
Others will claim to have cried of joy when they heard who got picked and some will break tv screens when Taglieubu (sp) words spill from his mouth...I CAN'T WAIT!!

I can tell you for sure that if we draft any one of these guys at 2 I'll be happy and not ***** at all:

Alex Smith
Aaron Rodgers
Braylon Edwards
Ronnie Brown
Cedric Benson
Cadillac Williams

Joey 22 said:
Actually Im gonna celebrate whatever Saban picks as long as he isnt reaching for a player, there is a reason why he is the coach and not me, so whatever he picks Im OK.

Your a wise man Joey....................

Nublar7 said:
I would love to be on here for the draft, but I won't be. :cry: I will be able to wacth the draft, but I won't have internet access until Sunday Night.

I'll be at a draft party with a bunch of my friends, so I won't be anywhere near a computer until after the first day is over.

BlueFin said:
Your a wise man Joey....................

Thanx, I mean I would bash him if we stay put at #2 and he comes with Shaun Cody, you know ala Wannstedt, you like the player, take him wherever you are picking. But if he picks any of the BIG 7 (3Rbs,2Qbs,2Wrs) Ill be glad.

My reaction on Draft Day:

Aaron Rodgers: YES! This kid looks like the real deal.
Alex Smith: YES! This kid looks like the real deal.
Braylon Edwards: YES! This kid looks like the real deal.
Mike Williams:YES! This kid looks like the real deal.
Cedric Benson: YES! This kid looks like the real deal.
Carnell Williams: YES! This kid looks like the real deal.
Ronnie Brown: YES! This kid looks like the real deal.
Derrick Johnson: YES! This kid looks like the real deal.
Antrel Rolle: YES! This kid looks like the real deal.
Shawn Merrimen: YES! This kid looks like the real deal.

Basically, whoever we pick, I will support.

Back
Top Bottom