Man Oh Man...Day of the Draft... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man Oh Man...Day of the Draft...

Minnphin said:
My roomates and I are taking a TV, a cooler full of beer, and our laptops out to our back deck and not leaving the grill. Beer, beer brats, burgers, and the draft...heavenly.

I like your mock, dont see it happening, but I would like it. Barber is a big sleeper, McPherson has as much physical talent as anyone in this draft. Fields is a pick I would love.

i'm so excited about the draft i think i'm gonna P iss my pants!

with the #2 pick in the draft, the Miami Dolphins select: Brock Berlin, QB from the University of Miami.

finfan54 said:
here will be my reply if we pick these players:

Arron Rogers: (hold my breath) Dont say a word. Hope and pray he is legit.

Alex Smith: All right. We got ourselves a QB who will play next year and hopefully forever.
Ronnie Brown: Hey! We got a Power RB! Allright! Wad Ball lives!

Cadillac Williams : YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS! We got ourselves a smoooooooooooottthhhhh RIDE!

Braylon Edwards: AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLrrrrrriiiiiiiight! We got ourselves a WR!

Cedric Benson: Allright! We got Ricky II.

I second what he says... I like his thinkin...:up:

Minnphin said:
My roomates and I are taking a TV, a cooler full of beer, and our laptops out to our back deck and not leaving the grill. Beer, beer brats, burgers, and the draft...heavenly.

Good times!
We'll be sitting inside with beer, pizza and wings.

phunwin said:
It's pretty hard to botch the #2 pick this year. Of course, I'm sure Wannstedt would have found a way.

BTW, I'm planning to blatantly rip off Bill Simmons and write a running Draft Day Diary for this site. The twist will be that I'll be tanked off my @$$ when I write it. Good times!

Sounds good. We should all get tanked when reading it!!

Back
Top Bottom