Man Oh Man...Day of the Draft... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Man Oh Man...Day of the Draft...

Sagat_Igott

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This place will be wild, busy and divided....people here will bash OR celebrate our pick/move to death!
Others will claim to have cried of joy when they heard who got picked and some will break tv screens when Taglieubu (sp) words spill from his mouth...I CAN'T WAIT!!

Actually Im gonna celebrate whatever Saban picks as long as he isnt reaching for a player, there is a reason why he is the coach and not me, so whatever he picks Im OK.

No matter who we pick at #2 Ill support the player once he is a fin. I obviously dont want Edwards, but if we take him Ill support the guy and hope I was wrong about him. I'll be wired, and jumping around my apartment that day for sure.

Sagat_Igott said:
This place will be wild, busy and divided....people here will bash OR celebrate our pick/move to death!
Others will claim to have cried of joy when they heard who got picked and some will break tv screens when Taglieubu (sp) words spill from his mouth...I CAN'T WAIT!!
I bet as soon as we select who we want there will be someone posting it 10 seconds later :wink:

It is truly going to be an exciting weekend for me. Just think boys, not this weekend but next is DRAFT TIME!!!!!!!!!

here will be my reply if we pick these players:

Arron Rogers: (hold my breath) Dont say a word. Hope and pray he is legit.

Alex Smith: All right. We got ourselves a QB who will play next year and hopefully forever.
Ronnie Brown: Hey! We got a Power RB! Allright! Wad Ball lives!

Cadillac Williams : YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS! We got ourselves a smoooooooooooottthhhhh RIDE!

Braylon Edwards: AAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLrrrrrriiiiiiiight! We got ourselves a WR!

Cedric Benson: Allright! We got Ricky II.

Joey 22 said:
Actually Im gonna celebrate whatever Saban picks as long as he isnt reaching for a player, there is a reason why he is the coach and not me, so whatever he picks Im OK.

I feel exactly the same. I'll be happy as long as they don't reach at #2.

It's pretty hard to botch the #2 pick this year. Of course, I'm sure Wannstedt would have found a way.

BTW, I'm planning to blatantly rip off Bill Simmons and write a running Draft Day Diary for this site. The twist will be that I'll be tanked off my @$$ when I write it. Good times!

As long as we pick from the following batch: Brown, Williams, Smith, Rodgers, Benson or Edwards at #2...I'll be ok.

If we hear a name we haven't even talked about on this board at all...man heads will erupt!

phunwin said:
BTW, I'm planning to blatantly rip off Bill Simmons and write a running Draft Day Diary for this site. The twist will be that I'll be tanked off my @$$ when I write it. Good times!

Same as usual then? :tongue:

Challenger74 said:
I'm just happy we only have to wait one pic. :D

LOL that is so f-ng tru!! It took like 2 hrs for us to get our selection last year @ 20....damn that sucked.

Who would wanny have picked with the #2 pick ?? I say he would've taken Ricky JR AKA Benson.

T tes said:
I bet as soon as we select who we want there will be someone posting it 10 seconds later :wink:

nope people will be by the tv with a new thread already open and when Saban picks his guy they just fill the name in

Challenger74 said:
I'm just happy we only have to wait one pic. :D
:roflmao:

so true!!

I'll be happy whoever... but I do have my favourites.

Back
Top Bottom